Anybody remember when

Please just stop lol

You’ve claimed every possible bad outcome that could happen in a group happened to you. That’s like saying you’ve been struck by lightning, been run over by a care and won the lottery. I can think of two possible reasons, either you’re the most unlucky person in the world or you’re lying.

Try and read this carefully. I didn’t say that. I said.

Why didn’t you claim, “Didn’t happen to me so you must be very unlucky” Wouldn’t that be just as true, or false? Given it’s the internet and how unlikely the chain of events you claim to have experienced considering the possibility you’re lying is just common sense. Or do you believe everything you read on the internet?

The truth is people have flawed memories to begin with.

But you’re not really talking about what people remember. You’re talking about what memories you believe are important and ignoring other memories.

1 Like

You mean like how people ignore the fact that LFD created way more problems than it solved?

Or how it wasn’t in until the tail end of the expansion despite people describing it as the “focal point of WotLK” and its “biggest feature”?

Its amazing how disingenuous you guys can be, pretending like you never had any of the mentioned things happen to you ever. Its ok though the rest of us remember and will gladly move on and embrace a WotLK without LFD.

It’s funny you say this after mentioning LFD was added at the tail end of Wrath when it was more like the half way mark.

3/4 of what you mentioned doesn’t even pertain to LFD as they are all things that happen right now without in TBC.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t count the massive content drought that occured after RS.

I’ll let Aurumai explain it to you though:

1 Like

So you not taking facts into account isn’t disingenuous?

Truth is people are going to leave before runs start, leave after the first wipe, ninja loot and more all regardless of LFD.

LFD isn’t without it’s faults but it’s not all negative either.

Also the timeline of when and where or how long LFD was out in WotLK has nothing to do with my original post. But keep trying though.

It’s not quite that simple. There are servers with very small populations that would probably like to be matched cross servers. If you have a check box to opt in / out of a cross server queue, you can have both versions of LFD.

But but in classic days we’d know who they are. The community would see the scarlet A we sowed on them.

Welcome to 2022. Megaservers. I am on on atiesh. I am one of 6287 alliance there. Some server sbad off…there are more alliance on this server than some servers TOTAL population lol.

I am on mankrik for horde. I am 1 of 9842 there.

1 of 10K. If people can’t remember 1 of 5K if lfd cross realmed servers…they won’t remember 1 of 10k on theirs lol.

Numbers off of wow tavern today. Legal bits of yes these are estimates. May not be accurate. Blizzard could share the real numbers. as if…

1 Like

That wall of text spam has already been fact checked. Cata dungeons weren’t available for play during the prepatch. Hence the numbers given are misleading.

Right expect paid name changes were a thing back in 2007 so remembering someone’s name didn’t even matter because for the low price of 10$ I could dissappear.

Yep.

Why eve never implemented this.

I’ve known people buy chars and get random out the blue messages.

See you are playing again. I will still pay you back for what you did years ago.

guy replies back…bought this char so chill…and seek help for realz.

I know its you! I will find you.

so my friend replied no need to find me. See the alliance tag? I am in this part of 0.0. swing by…more killmails for me. Assuming you even make it here.

I can’t speak for everyone who disagrees with dungeon finder in Classic, but I certainly couldn’t reasonably say that it has no upsides. I acknowledge and fully understand that dungeon finder would make it vastly easier for people on dead realms to run dungeons, people who have extremely little time to play, people who dislike social interaction, etc.

I’m perfectly aware of the convenience that it would bring into the game. It’s just that I believe this convenience would water down the experience. I take no pleasure in the thought that many people are disappointed over the WoW team’s decision on dungeon finder. Of course I want people to enjoy the game as much as possible. That being said, I would argue that those who would have their experience destroyed by dungeon finder’s absence care more about a system feature than the content itself. And if that’s the case, I absolutly cannot see a good reason why they don’t play Retail, which has the exact feature they feel so strongly about.

The information I put in that post was factual. And I also wrote several paragraphs pointing out that even if we don’t count an expansion’s time spent in pre-patch, it still wouldn’t change the fact that dungeon finder was absent from the ‘average’ Wrath experience.

I’d really appreciate it if you would actually read my thread before you go telling people that anything within it is misleading.

1 Like

I wasn’t around during wrath but during Cata I remember having to wait like 45 minutes for queues as DPS and having lots of these problems, but I was getting into dungeons instantly when I re-specced to prot. Maybe that was just in later expansions though. I basically quit as soon as I hit 80 in wrath.

So your reasoning is that no one could possibly do these things unless they enter through the LFD? lol literally all of this happens NOW with the current system…

Yes tanks just randomly appear into a botched run and leave in the current system. Yup

“Literally”

It’s a system feature that actually allows many people to actually see that content. Many people with alts never get to do many of the leveling dungeons now. The don’t even get to play that content on their alts. Many dps miss several dungeons while leveling on their main because they can’t find a group to do the dungeon.

No it doesn’t. My dps does many 25% as many dungeons as my holy priest and wastes more time looking than my holy priest.

“I chose to play on a megaserver and don’t talk to anyone so I already experience these problems” the thread. I know you already ruined classic for yourselves by doing this, but stop trying to ruin it for everyone else aswell.