Anybody else tired of the Mighty Brutosaur situation going ignored..! I AM

I’ve been playing since Vanilla.

Now that we got credentials out of the way…

When i learned there is a temporary Ah mount, I made the gold and bought the mount.

Just so i don’t end up like… you.

I know.
And its super damn sad that it’s shocking.
Its even more sad knowing that the newer generation will likely never experience a video game company with passion and not doing shady crap for money.
I hate that this is the new norm lmfaoooo

As far as brutosaur goes I’m sick of people pulling it out and inviting people to use it then dismissing it when anyone gets near it. That or plopping it down by mailboxes so people can’t use the mailbox

1 Like

Not all of us Long Boi owners do that now…I don’t…so please stop labeling us like that…you have those that use Yaks and Mammoth that do it…why not call them out too while your at it…

1 Like

You sit there screaming with your picket sign but have you bothered to look behind you? Your the only one there kiddo.

You are more than welcome to join this guy though. He looks lonely in his protest too

I completely forgot the AH dinosaur existed.
Thanks for reminder.

2 Likes

Damn me and my ability to access the auction house right outside the inn instead of needing to walk across the street.

Only time I find it truely advantageous is when raids are considered open and you can mount, that’s a decent time saver when we need to enchant newly acquired gear in raid.

Otherwise it kinda doesn’t matter when you have 2 portals you can use(3 if you built an AH in your garrison) to go to an auction house.

It did have more of an impact in Shadowlands but that’s mainly because of the way they designed Oribos.

And just out of curiosity, a lot of people say they didn’t have enough gold back then and would buy it if it became available again, but realistically how many of you have since saved up the gold needed to buy one?

Just add the mount back or have it show more on the BMAH, who cares if it’s a gold sinker people pay for gold anyway.

2 Likes

Easy for you to say we blow it out of proportion you already have the mount. Let me guest those wow tokens were on a good sale? Or you actually wasted time farming like 10% of the community does shocking.

A better solution is to add more mailboxes.

Is there one?

Just like others have the “right” to post a response.

By they way, you don’t the “right” to do crap on a privately owned forum.

Right when this post was finally dying you had to go off and be all upset over a mount again.

Lol long boi mount collectors don’t want it back cause they wanna keep feeling special.

1 Like

I didn’t say every brutsaur was doing it so sorry but maybe read my post before you yell at me next time?