Anybody else tired of the Mighty Brutosaur situation going ignored..! I AM

Who else is tired of Blizzard ignoring the Brutosaur Situation?!

I am a veteran player since wrath. And I’m getting tired of Blizzard ignoring this situation entirely. And I’m literally at my last wit with this game for good!

First off, It should have never been removed from the vendor to begin with. It’s also not fair to players who was not playing at that given time and don’t get no chance whatsoever of obtaining some type of Auction House Mount or Pet like the Emerald Helper from dreamsurge. Now with that being said the owners of a brutosaur has a huge permant account-wide advantage again NOT fair game. Allowing them a mobile Auction House to use anywhere and anytime. While those who does not have the mount has to head off to a city. It sucks so much when you’re out questing, and realized you need some food, or potions or materials of some sort. What do you do? Head to a city then all the way back to where you were or having to log onto another character thats in town and sending it over and using a ridiculous 3 hour cooldown mailbox if none is around… its just a huge waste of time.
ALSO it gives them the **advantage of keeping posted on their undercuts/auctions!

Now Blizzard, I get why you want the mount to stay “unique” but really consider how its not fair to everyone who don’t have a chance at having a mobile auction house they can use anytime and anywhere they need…!!!

I would love for you to either add it back to the vendor for the 5mil, because despite the BMAH it’s like impossible to get it since it “apparently” only shows very seldomly…

Or bring him back to the original vendor like once a year or whatever?

Or literally add a Pet like Emerald Helper, that you can take out anytime to use a mobile auction house (with NO cooldown of course or what’s the point?)

Or time to add a new auction house mount. Give us some kind of opportunity please and hope!! :worried:

21 Likes

I’m in the camp that think the auction house should just be a tab you pull up when/wherever you want in the micro menu. GW2 does this and it rocks. They also have click-map-to-teleport and I want that too.

10 Likes

I’m actually more annoyed that everyone decides to make about 50 posts a day about it. I get it. You want a dinosaur :sauropod:

He’s cool. You access an AH…. Even though most major cities that you port to have one. You guys blow it way more out of proportion then you should.

18 Likes

And this will not be the end! There are many people who are salty about this. And I’m sure would agree whole-heartly. So please don’t come here to complain, you can submit feedback for blizzard if you have complaints. Otherwise there is nothing you can do about what people posts. Good day.

1 Like

People are actually salty because they abandoned an expansion and then when they came back they found out about one of the coolest mounts.

People aren’t realizing that it’s partially a thank you from blizzard for the people that did stick around and kept a sub. Farming 5 mill gold no matter how someone got it. Is hard work. So when it was available they either didn’t work for it, or weren’t around to know about it. It’s not blizzards problem. It’s your own.

12 Likes

Move on :wave: I have a right to post suggestions and what I feel about it. If you have the bruto good for you, no need to be trolling my post.

2 Likes

TL;DR, bring back rated PvP, m+ and challenge mode mogs.

4 Likes

It’s not trolling. I’m saying a point that no one likes to hear.

7 Likes

Turn the AH into mount equipment like they did water walking.

10 Likes

I don’t give a :poop: about the :sauropod:

But I feel similar about the Druid Mage Tower ghost cat form.

I’m never a fan of items being “exclusive “ or permanently unobtainable just so a few people can feel special.

This is coming from someone who has the bear druid form btw. I could give a flying F if new players had it too and I wish they could enjoy it as well.

5 Likes

Why didn’t a veteran player like yourself get it when he had a chance? :nerd_face:

As somebody who has plenty of unobtainable titles, mogs and mounts, I think they should keep them deleted. Limited stuff is limited. Peace.

1 Like

I have a bruto, worked hard because of FOMO, but I’d actually be fine with the vendor still being available with a buy price of 5M gold. Blizz thought the limited time frame might help remove some gold from the game (which I’m sure it did), but they created a lot of FOMO resent with their plan. Simply re-instating the vendor might address that (although GD majority seems like they will always resent the devs no matter what they do).

3 Likes

:sauropod: :heart:

3 Likes

I say make it a toy you can pop up every so often. Similar to the squire, mailbox toys and all that. Or just make it a panel you can open up whenever wherever as someone said above. Losing the need to run back to a town to use the AH then go back to wherever you were isn’t something I can imagine very many would miss tbh.

1 Like

Go read my post about my Bruto on the other thread. Basically in a nutshell, Blizz reduced its size after it was first released, because that combined with the auction house being used from different locations in the world by multiple people, was causing lag and server issues. I go into more detail about it, like why they took it off the BMAH to restrict the number of them in the game world, but this is the reason it will NEVER be allowed back onto a vendor for mass purchase. It causes server issues that they never saw coming when it was introduced.

1 Like

If the Brutosaur was causing such unforeseen errors and it was a mistake to have for sale Blizz should just fully refund everyone who purchased it and remove it from the game.

3 Likes

Clearly the answer here is:

1. Make the existing Brutasaur 1/3 it’s current size so as not to be so obnoxious

2. Give everyone the Dreamsurge sprite that has mail, bank, auction all ready to summon at a moments notice

Do those two things, and THEN it will be ok to bring back the Brutasaur

1 Like

Disagreeing with someone is not trolling. As you have a right to post,we have a right to respond. Not all responses are going to agree with you. Even if they brought it back out most of us could not afford it so it is really gonna only be fair to people with a lot of gold. They are not going to tho,I have missed lots of limited time stuff,it is what it is.

2 Likes

Limited items need to remain limited.

No it shouldn’t have. It’s no different than every other gold sink vendor mount that’s still around.

They do?

I have a billion ways to hearth back to places to use an AH wherever I want and there’s one in Valdrakken.

Most brutos I see are literally parked outside the AH. lol