Any word on when the unstealth bug is getting fixed?

Literally just getting unstealthed constantly while not even in combat. It’s especially bad when within 40 yards of a warrior class hitting people when I’m across the map from them. I’m in BG’s and constantly getting unstealthed. Combat log shows zero damage of course.

2 Likes

They don’t talk to us down here in the filth room, they just open the door and throw scraps of food in, and we just pray that it’s a fix for one of the plethora of bugs on rogues.

5 Likes

I re-rolled mage. Nothing to see here. Nobody is reporting it.

i unsubbed. it will take them ages to fix…

2 Likes

Some time in the next 7-10 business years

2 Likes

Quite sad isn’t it? It’s ok just log onto a mage. Trust me you’ll be seeing people drop like flies. It’s wild LOL having the time of my overpowered life.

I have no want to experience a power fantasy of doing big numbers just to do big numbers. I wouldn’t have been maining Outlaw through multiple of their worst seasons in the last 7 years if I cared about doing the most damage.

I just want my spec to function properly. We can worry about the scaling after that, but when the class as a whole is fundamentally unplayable in all circumstances because of bugs that are going on 5 years old, recurring, and/or persistently lied about being fixed… That’s when this has become an issue.

I’m fine being on the bottom of the charts. Make me the bottom because they messed up tuning. Not because crackshot breaks and can’t be used immediately after my stealth also pops without any incoming reason that I can see.

1 Like

Go comment. It’s in the bug report forums but no one knows.

1 Like