Any one left the dragonflight path and just thought about going back to Old Contet

also you’re a troll on a troll sock puppet alt

3 Likes

Just ignore her, Devs should check frustating content and legacy conten sooner…instead of providing solutions 10+ years later.

I’m on a gnome alt.

1 Like

Why?

For telling you the truth?

Protip: the call is coming from inside the house.

1 Like

I did 4 Torghast runs tonight, got 5 new mogs. Had a blast.

2 Likes

^This

There is too much content I haven’t completed. I love going back and doing stuff in older expansions (though it might be a while before I go back to Shadowlands).

3 Likes

the devs that knew what to do have gone,

all we got left is the lawyer/liar ion and a bunch of entry level devs that dont know how to buff a character in an old instance and nerf the bosses i mean its ghastly

Oh, irony, my old friend.

1 Like

Do remember soloing Wrath raids easily when Mop was current for sure. That was way before item level scaling became a thing though.

wod was easily soloable at the start of bfa and that was a squish

I don’t even know, if I even bothered with any Wod raids lol. Guess I might have to go run some for mogs. Just remember them having to nerf the one raid, because folks couldn’t get by that first boss, because of the cannons, or something? Just vaguely remember there was an issue that caused the boss to reset or something, if you didn’t get to a cannon, or somethin.

hellfire was easily soloable but the big deterrent was the mechanics of the assault that they had to nerf later on

Ah ok. I knew that to adjust it, because it couldn’t hardly be soloed in that first part, because of the mechanic.

I absolutely hate Nazjatar. I’ve got the day 20 mount and day 20 battle pet and I doubt I’m ever going back into the zone on my main. Haven’t unlocked it on any alts as I hate it that much.

I’d rather buy the battle pets I’m missing than have to keep farming in there.

Mechagon is annoying. It is crazy gated. It is easy and fun but if you are after the recipes there is a frustration with things not being up every day and if they are up, someone like me, a lvl 70, takes 10 seconds to demolish the mob and then you gotta wait hours for a respawn…nah I’m passing on that too.

I liked to do the cloak in the other two new BfA zones. I got the cloak maxed now though. It is fun to see how fast I can do the visions though, so that’s quality old content.

Islands are also pretty fun and can be rewarding.

2 Likes

THAT is the Quote of the Day as far as I’m concerned. Well said!

/Polite golf clap

I do both.

I usually run some older stuff a day or two before weekly reset.

1 Like

I used that content when I played it

Yes… Evilglinda is clearly hiding their identity.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

After I do my two hours of dailies every week in DF, I go grind old achievements and go mount hunting. This game has been here for me and helped me get through some major life ordeals, and I won’t leave just because I’m bored atm. I have faith things will get better!

1 Like

I did.

I spend more time in Pandaland and other old expansions. I like the content but can’t stand the flappy bird game flying has become.

:cookie:

2 Likes