Any one left the dragonflight path and just thought about going back to Old Contet

Bailed on retail for the most part. Wrath classic mostly. Back, and forth between human mage, and orc shaman. Mage mid 70’s currently. Shami(20 something) probably start leveling again next phase when, or if they bring JJ back. Retail meh play it when Time walker dungeon week is active is about it. Dragon gliding gimmick was ok after getting glyphs, and tree unlocked, but the novelty of it has worn off. Open world content is a complete fail in DF compared to Mop, Legion, and BFA. Opinion anyways.

3 Likes

I play both.

Right now I’m having a blast in battlegrounds, solo shuffle, and looking for gear in M+, world quests, and rares.

I split my time between Dragonflight and knocking out Pathfinder on BFA. I should have it done before they remove the flying restrictions in 10.1. I finished unlocking allied races on Alliance side a week or so ago.

I’m also leveling a Troll hunter in BFA when he has rested experience because I’ve never done much Hordeside there and I really want to see that story and unlock the Horde allied races.

I’m in a great guild full of people who don’t care that I’m an old scrub and who encourage me to test my in-game boundaries a wee bit.

Long story short, I’m having more fun in WoW than I have since the end of WotLK/the beginning of Cata.

PS. This is the first time I’ve ever had this much fun in PvP.

1 Like

Yes! I haven’t purchased the XPac yet. (I’m poor). I decided to go back and do every raid from classic forward.
What are you doing?
P.S. Anyone else level 60 want to start from there and go forward together - including all level 60+ dungeons and mythics?

1 Like

I’m not playing these days technically, I’m just killing a rare spawn “Brezeebiter” every 1-3 hours, I can’t do any other content because I don’t know at what moment the rare will spawn…I really hate this kind of design.

https://ibb.co/rvzSZrm

I can’t play alts, WQs, BGs, LFR…anything, I’ll have to do this grind at some point so…its better now but it feels bad.

1 Like

old content > current contnet

which is why blizz wont nerf bfa raids cause current wouldnt be ran

2 Likes

Nope, Dragonflight is still fun and fresh. The upcoming patches look fun too.

1 Like

You’ve confused “I can’t” with “I choose not to”.

You’re hitting yourself in the noggin with a hammer and wondering why you have a headache.

Put the hammer down, friend.

nah i done did all the old content i wanted to do so many times i just can’t no more. i just play sparingly now i find other game way more enjoyable right now cause alot i’m playing are new to me.

1 Like

You can’t actually believe that.

I’ve been going back and forth on DF and old content, the only time I’m on the isles are for those dragon race WQ’s and to level alts that I’d like to bring into SL for mogs.

1 Like

I’m currently leveling alts through DF, so no, I haven’t abandoned it.

1 Like

name one reason why they havent nerfed them yet

My main gameplay is a mount collector, therefore; I can’t move from here and just turn the game into an afk lobby for an addon alert…Obviously I choose it but Devs created this awful approach, at least I’m playing OW2, DBD…watching some series while waiting, however; I consider that the game should provide actual gameplay instead of this boring time sink.

1 Like

If you farm mounts … You never left “Old Content”

:thinking:

1 Like

I always do legion class halls on alts and am, currently doing bfa war campaign to finally unlock those chubby sea humans. Planning on going thru shadowlands afterwards to unlock torghast since I haven’t done any SL content whatsoever.

I do old world stuff when I need a break, from keys and other stuff.

1 Like

I took one of my alts to some old content(mechagon/nazjatar) just for the “fun” of it. I’ve already done all of it but it’s more fun than the outdoor content in DF.

1 Like
  1. It hasn’t been two full expansions yet.

2. Shadowlands was so disastrously bad that Blizz is pretending it never happened and is using the previous expansion (BFA) as the leveling content for new toons. Keeping the raids as they were helps them achieve their willing suspension of disbelief. (This is the actual reason.)

Be that as it may, making BFA raids soloable will make the transmog hunters and the achievement chasers happy. However, what it will not do is stop anyone interested in raid progression stop raiding in Dragonflight.

BFA raids are a snack. Not the four course meal of current raid progression.

1 Like

You actually can.

Unless someone is forcing you to do nothing but farm one mount.

OMG! Is Bobby holding you against your will?

Blink twice if you need help.

1 Like

what a load of

it has been 2 expansions its been shadowlands and now dragonflight thats 2 expansions

we would be able to solo all old raids of anexpansion way earlier before so dont give me the dev answers because they themselves dont know what they are doing all the old devs left or got fired that knew what to do

1 Like

Would a hug help, friend?

1 Like