Any old Spinebreaker people around?

Hi Woody! I’ll be grinding it up!

Mail your battletag info to this character.

3 Likes

we’re so old now

2 Likes

i sent you a fan mail

3 Likes

Hello all. Some familiar names here. Specially the fat dwarf above me.

2 Likes

BRO, it’s Alphe. You gonna classic WoW?

1 Like

I’ll be playing Classic WoW :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bounced around servers a lot but always came back to sb… played undead rogue jub/sinsemilla. Was in insomnia, dov, pe, and drunken alliance. Playing classic on bleameaux with insomnia as alliance

1 Like

lol, lets fight.

Xupar and me started the PVP teams to get Spinebreaker his HWL gear. I was Hidenseek (rogue) back then. Just came back for Classic because I like the pains of 2 hour queues.

2 Likes

I remember you! I was there when spine hit hwl

hmm =( okay

Bit late, but I played a warrior Jorriss on alliance. Can’t even remember my mains guilds name anymore. Anyone remember all the main alliance raiding guilds? Seraphim, Requiem, and then…?

If any of my old guildmates are here - dwight, minipengu, caid, etc - Hello.

Was Desolation (warlock) and Frostscythe (Warrior), from Forsaken Fate and Drunken Alliance.
Dunno if any of these fellas are still around or remember me but if any of the following are around and wanna catch up, my battlenet thing is frostydoog#1916 was a warlock named Desolation.
Soulblighter, Goure, Voltron, Zoltess, Insanefox, Msdumpling, Iogolou or Xupar.

Jorriss, we were in Vengeance and Eminence together. Rogue named Jadin, playing on Hellscream now just for fun.

Oh hi there!

F7

I was NE priest Sonnie (I was in requiem and Infused) then in switched to Cazadora (goat shaman in bc)

I played in drums of war horde side back then and still have all my horde on spinebroken. Players from vanilla inherent seen in a while (last seen him was in warlords) pallysmash and his incessant ganking everyone everywhere.

Should add I was warrior named kaiya and when bc dropped also a pally mhotep and shaman orkimedies. Good times.

So many familiar names. T-T

Old Spinebreaker forums were amazing.

Oh hey! You still play?

1 Like