Any old Spinebreaker people around?

Hey just came back to the server and wanted to see if anyone was still around from bc wrath days.
I am, though I was Shenten back in BC.
1 Like
I am, played on Spinebreaker since vanilla. alliance sided always though.
2 Likes
Yo, I played on Spinebreaker as NE warr Zaknafeinn on Alliance back in Vanilla. You may remember me for such dastardly acts as ninja looting Domo's chest and ganking relentlessly with Gwarlord. I trolled the Spinebreaker forums for half a year or so too.

Now I'm a tauren warrior on Spinebreaker, I gave up on the ninja looting and trolling, but I'm keeping up with the relentless ganking.

Edit: I found a single screenshot of my character from AB when I stole all the kills with execute:
http://iforce.co.nz/i/cuengw1b.rah.jpg

A lot of old-school PvPers in that SS, seeing the names brings back some long forgotten memories1
4 Likes
Myself (octopuss), shinbo, and revised are all on illidan now faction changed to horde side would be interested to get up with any old players as well :)
Morel, lvl 60 Orc Warrior.
Was around since vanilla. One of the few on horde side to get a Thunderfury.
Also rolled as Skeltah in WotLK, as a Ret Pally.
I like pie.
4 Likes
I was pretty small time in vanilla, had a troll rogue never even get into bwl, and even less in bc (got to ssc on my mage).
I remember Zaknafeinn(never got ganked by you personally), but the one I hated was Tot... The gnome rogue with tf that camped Tirisfal.....
Yo. I am still wandering around and playing the same toon. Vanilla original.
Welcome back to us
Vanilla original, too. I started the Light of Chaos guild with a bunch of friends, but didn't really care to raid, so passed off the leadership to Wenie/Ragemachine when they started hardcore raiding. Zaknafeinn's screenshot brings back lots of memories -- I'm still in touch with Argufson, but almost everyone else I knew old-school has either transferred servers or quit. LoC has like 5 people in it now, but I just can't bring myself to leave something that has so many good (and bad) memories.
I was on Spinebreaker back in Vanilla with this character. Was in Requiem on Alliance and remember playing Warsong Gulch against members of Drunken Alliance back in the day.
1 Like
OH man Requiem were the bomb back in the day, and I vaguely remember the Req vs DA days, not that I was involved with either guild.

I remember seeing a warrior called Myzery with the battlegear of might hanging around the AB entrance. One of the best early warriors iirc.
02/25/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Ungulate
OH man Requiem were the bomb back in the day, and I vaguely remember the Req vs DA days, not that I was involved with either guild.

I remember seeing a warrior called Myzery with the battlegear of might hanging around the AB entrance. One of the best early warriors iirc.

Disagree. Spinebreaker was the best.
That dude would wreck everyone in his warlord gear.
I played a dwarf pally in vanilla, Torgrim. Was in Seraphim lotsa fun till I had to quit wow & focus on uni at the time. I did some pvp, think rank 10 was high as I got.
Used to Pvp a lot with Ghellscream, Drekthar, Spinebreaker, Xupar wayyyy back on my UD warrior Nightstaker
1 Like
Ghellscream was the first HWL. Their guild name was <PVE>
I was Syrus in the Annex guild back in the day. I logged on maybe 3 times in the last 13 years (left the country and the game before the expansion). Just logged on last night, and I can’t figure anything out. I soloed MC, which was super weird.
Was on Spinebreaker in Vanilla, have bounced around servers since returning after an 8ish year break.
Any chance of getting an update on that image Ungulate posted? The site isnt working for me but I would love to see some of the names on that list, would bring back some memories im sure.

I moved to another server when TBC came out to raid in my own time zone. Loved Spinebreaker tho, good times...