Any old school ice crown people?

I was known as burlo, bamma, vanthalos and old server people would remember this \_/.
You might need to upgrade the bucket for classic servers there Bam.
Haha I remember you! Awesome... I'm rolling back to Horde on a classic server when they come out. Do you have any plans for it?
Too bad they purged the old forum posts. This one existed and it was pages long with lots of names we all remember! Dream is coming back for Classic WoW! Looking for any old school Icecrown people who want to come hang with us.

[edit] We have Discord - message me on bnet for inv @ Wickedmama#1952
Bamma and his bucket will be on a classic server. And yup wicked I️ made the last thread as well lol. Bucket never upgrades old school is better. They “upgraded” wow and look at it.
Wickedmama holy moly I haven't seen that name or Dream in a decade. Will Toiletmonster and Keelinara be back? Tell them hi from slownspecial if they are still around.
You're just gonna have to be ready for all the salt then Bam :P
11/14/2017 07:06 PMPosted by Gehron
You're just gonna have to be ready for all the salt then Bam :P

Ain’t no salt old friend just be ready to fill my bucket with tears and or your pants.
Uhmmmm people dont really know me but i've been playing since 6 months after release. I bought game time today for the first time in a year pretty much! anyone want to play or got a guild I could join??? sure feels very anti social right now :P
11/21/2017 11:08 PMPosted by Quar
Uhmmmm people dont really know me but i've been playing since 6 months after release. I bought game time today for the first time in a year pretty much! anyone want to play or got a guild I could join??? sure feels very anti social right now :P

Contact anyone in afterthought we raid, do mythic dungs and some pvp. They will give anyone a chance. Great bunch of fun loving people.

P.s. this is bamma on his new main.
11/22/2017 03:41 AMPosted by Vanril
11/21/2017 11:08 PMPosted by Quar

Contact anyone in afterthought we raid, do mythic dungs and some pvp. They will give anyone a chance. Great bunch of fun loving people.

You know I'm gonna roll a horde toon over there just so I can mess with you for playing an elf right?
Names I recognize in this post: Bamma, Gehron. Both involving copious amounts of WSG. Good times.
11/28/2017 10:54 PMPosted by Gehron
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You know I'm gonna roll a horde toon over there just so I can mess with you for playing an elf right?

Come on over but the bam is back and back to normal! I’m a Tauren again and back to playing him.
11/12/2017 01:29 AMPosted by Valhalla
Wickedmama holy moly I haven't seen that name or Dream in a decade. Will Toiletmonster and Keelinara be back? Tell them hi from slownspecial if they are still around.

Slownspecial. That's a name I haven't seen since I was a fledgling level 15 warlock at Crossroads back in 2006. You were one of the first max level Alliance I ever saw and harassing Crossroads haha.
Perhaps...
Icecrown since May 2005 (with a detour into Area 52 for a few months).

I have some old screenshots somewhere with everyone hanging out in Ashenvale on the opening day of WSG.

I just recently came back after a few years off.
FX still has a flicker. I'd say we have 3-4 from 2005 playing. Good to see some of these old guild names. Hoping to see more come back for BFA.
Bandledok here! Orc Shaman back in vanilla that was in Dream/Ace. Miss the old days of WSG/AB.
A wild Rogevin appears....
Ruq / Suq
Jason / Mikey

Jason and Mikey played on Icecrown - Jason still plays on Icecrown under:

Ruqq
Priest - BFA