Any old school ice crown people?

11/05/2017 04:16 PMPosted by Sokrates
Haha I remember you! Awesome... I'm rolling back to Horde on a classic server when they come out. Do you have any plans for it?
08/05/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Acre
11/05/2017 04:16 PMPosted by Sokrates
Haha I remember you! Awesome... I'm rolling back to Horde on a classic server when they come out. Do you have any plans for it?

Oh Sokrates. You adorable little Mormon you. How long has it been big guy?
11/12/2017 01:29 AMPosted by Valhalla
Wickedmama holy moly I haven't seen that name or Dream in a decade. Will Toiletmonster and Keelinara be back? Tell them hi from slownspecial if they are still around.

HI!
OHI
#Icecrown Alumni unite! There's a virtual reunion underway. We have a WoW Bnet community set up for you to join, we have nearly 100 Icecrown citizens from the early days of WoW. This is a way for us to reconnect - some are playing BfA, some waiting for the rollout of Classic WoW, some not playing at all and just hanging out with old friends.

Relive the glory days of pwnage. Join us here:
Icecrown Reunion / OG Squad
https://blizzard.com/invite/ZKEZ3j9t0Ny

Also have Discord!

Can't get in? Leave me a message here or feel free to add me on bnet: Wickedmama#1952
I used to be a human priest called Calomel.
Bamma just hit 120 and started gearing yesterday. Let the revival of the bucket commence.
/gnomedance

Well those two names I remember. Not sure if you were just generally around the raiding scene (Vindi? Shock? Oblivion?) or perhaps you knew someone in Horde Ouvres (f&f guild).

Or perhaps I just saw your name in chat a lot who knows. Fun to see such familiar but old names.

I sent you a friend invite on bnet. Was just thinking about trying to find some IC to play with once Classic is out. It’ll be great hanging out with some old friends again.

Been around since classic Beta. Still playing the same toon now I was playing then.

Used to play on Icecrown up until Wrath. This is the main I had back in vanilla / BC. Also a Belf Paladin named Ladiejr on Horde side around BC too.

Wow to see some of your names again!!! I used to play as Soul the paladin Alliance side! Gehron i remember you and a few others names Toiletmonster is a name i havent seen in a long time and Jaytee what ever happened to him??

Vaylen here.

Leader of Echelon.

Founder of the Zealots of Ragnrok.

ALL MUST BOW TO THE MIGHT OF HIS HEAVINESS, LORD RAGNROK THE HEAVY!

Stupid character wasn’t on the right toon here. /sigh

Was in Tainted in vanilla, Orc Hunter - Dokken and Troll rogue - Mamba.
Was also in Drama Immunis as a Mage - Ruffus for the start of BC.