Any OG US Boulderfist players still around?

Evening folks! Been dabling in the WoW’s for a bit again and I’m kind of stoked of classic TBH. Not sure how much I’ll invest since I don’t have the crazy amount of time as I did in 2004.

Any old school players still around?
Reclamation, Team X Calibre, Reverie, Dirty Okoles, Pwntatos?

Players like Revhan, Axia, Bubbz, Xylen, Gavil, Syncaine, Wangsta, Death(that crazy Australian who secretly loved drinking Fosters beer), Drekken, Gatts, Chopstx, Rasha?, Nicco, Gunther …ok thats enough my old man brain is peaking.

Good times, good times. I used to play a Tauren Shaman named Funhooves, then a BE Paladin in TBC names Varios.

Any you old timers =P planning on dabbling in Classic? Hope you all have been good, for those who are still gaming. Sorry for anyone else I missed, it’s been way too long

1 Like

I will always be here.

Me and my brother Vhailor ( orc warlock) will be playing in classic day 1.

2 Likes

OG off tank for Team X Calibre from MC into BWL. Guild broke up and formed Pwntatos.

2 Likes

I played on Boulderfist in TBC and I remember your brother Vhailor vividly lol. This whole thread hit me in the chest.

ex Reverie here, (Borlaug, UD warlock). was in the raid for server first illidan, still one of my GOAT moments. hope to see yall in classic

4 Likes

Did you play on your brothers warlock alot during classic? I use to play with a warlock with I think the same name “Vhailor”. He played on his brothers warlock and I played on my Undead Warlock named “Resurrected”. Me and this guy were young at the time.

1 Like

I used to play Rosha and I remember all of those names. I’m doubtful that I’ll play Classic. I pop in on the live servers every so often and play for about 2 months then hibernate again. Most of the people I used to play with (Juggernauts) moved on before Warlords released.

Nice to see that there are still OG people around!

2 Likes

Yeah I sure did haha, not alot but Id bring him to raids with my guild since he was so overgeared at the time and had stopped raiding during the slow release of new content. I was probably 14-15 years old at the time. Maybe younger even.

1 Like

I think I might have played with you on your brother’s warlock. I was a Undead Warlock named “Resurrected”. We often did World PVP together and making people mad. The warrior seems familiar too.

1 Like

I still exist but I haven’t been on this server in years

1 Like

Haha I just came back because I heard of wow classic. I had friends in both reverie and pwntatos. Forgot my old acc but I used to be in foundation

1 Like

Shamans R Teh Overpowered
One of the earliest High Warlords on a rogue, Troll Rogue

1 Like

Sad bump :frowning:

1 Like

Wait this was me.

1 Like

<—OG Boulderfist - Tauren Warrior ex Martha Stewart/SRTO and - UD Warlock ex Liquid Fusion/Martha Stewart.

I put up some old screenshots I managed to save from my old computer drive that busted if anyone feels like reminiscing the good ol’ days (pls don’t judge me and my scrub UI I had Etc. :cry: ) - it wont let me post links on this post so just search “Dreaddlord” on imgur.

1 Like

Legwen/Legwens :smiley:

EDIT: im on classic now!

1 Like

Perhaps some are still around!

1 Like

Looking for old Reverie, Team Fusion, Straight out of Vanilla boomers for SL raiding, we’ve got a discord setup and putting out the bat signals. Hit me up if you want a discord invite, I’m playing on Aggromagnet on Boulderfist currently. We have a good group of old timers and would love to re-find some old friends!

2 Likes

Still here. Brandons. Just came back after like a 5 year retirement

1 Like

<-----------OG here

1 Like

back to the top!

1 Like