Any non-mythic raiding guilds out there?

I just recently decided to do PvE again after taking a break for a couple months. Was wondering if there was any laid back/chill AOTC guiilds out there. Did mythic in the past, do not care about it anymore. I can play DK/DH/Hunter/Holy Priest. Send me a request @ Kita#11931 on bnet for questions :slight_smile:

We have no interest in Mythic level raiding so we might be a good fit for you, we are more about community and heroic raiding. Please see our blurb below:

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
Discord: Thorn#2184 or BattleTag: Thorn#1109.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

1 Like

Hello there. We sometimes do the first couple bosses on mythic for fun, but we aren’t a mythic guild. We’re all about heroic and keys. I’ll drop my guild add below and if it sounds like you might be interested, we’d love to hear from you!

Good morning Kita!

I’m Kiuayoukai from the horde Guild Found a Green Quest. We’re recruiting and looking for members for raiding, mythic keystones, guild contests and more. We are only raiding in nornal and heroic. We raid Mondays/Wednesdays 7pm-10pm EST. Below is our recruitnent post below. If you have any questions please let me know. Hope to heaf from you soon!

[H][US][Zul’jin] Found a Green Quest is recruiting!

Greetings!

We are a Heroic /AOTC raiding guild with no real interest in Mythic progression, unless it’s for fun.

Would love the chance to talk to you further…

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server, which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our guild success.

Currently 10/10H as well as multiple Season 1 and 2 KSM, (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

Currently recruiting DPS to expand our roster from about 16 currently to 25+ for the next raid tier

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Still searching

Still searching

Dont know if you’re interested in changing faction or not, but if you are!

Our guild is looking to just be an AOTC focused guild that will clear the content and continue farming until the next tier. Doing m+ and the mount meta to keep it interesting. Last 2 expansions we’ve been in other guilds trying to push mythic, but decided to stop pretending we’re something we weren’t, and just enjoy playing the game again by reviving our guild.

Our raid times are 9-11PM EST Tuesday/Wednesday.

You can reach out to me at GaryOak#1116 on bnet, and Jordon#7266 on discord. I’ll be on every evening until 9.2 looking for players to raid with us.

We are a guild on dalaran which raids heroic and normal sod. We are currently in need of everything. We do mythic plus and we raid at least 3-4 times a week. We dont yell at each other and we have great times in our groups. We have a very active discord and we have a lottery. We do not have aotc yet but that is why we are recruiting. We have no drama which is also nice and its not tolerated at the same time. Our raid times are 8-10 server sat and sun for heroic and 8-10 server tuesdays and thursdays for normal. If you are not geared we will help. Please help us fill our ranks and our chat with fun as we journey across azeroth

Instead of adding you to battlenet I am going to leave this here since this has been up for 5 days now. Don’t want to spam you if you are not looking anymore, but you might like to try out Descendants of Lore. Feel free to message me if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight, Mage Balance Druid, and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but are working to get our raid group back up to 14 from 10.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hi, Kita!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team with your DK or your Hunter. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We have family raid nights (Normal clears for alts, shards, or catch up) on Wednesdays in the same time slot. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Send me a request. Kita#1740 on discord.

Bump /10char

Hello Kita, [A] Children of Mayhem (Spinebreaker) is a close group of friends and an older community. We raid Heroic Tuesday/Wednesday and have a Fun night ALT raid night Sunday nights. We run M+'s and other content on the regular. Our raid Night and times or 6:30-9:30 pm CST and Sundays are 5:30-8 pm CST. if interested contact me Fyreaa/Thyrax on discord. Thyrax(Fyreaa)#5777. any of your classes are welcome. Full disclosure we have 2-3 active raiding hunters.

Hi Kita,

Unsure if you’ve found a new home yet? If not please check the guild I’m in out when you get a chance. We raid but our goal is AOTC with a casual/relaxed evening once a week and we also do m+ together.

More on our 2022 content schedule is in the post below! Raid nights are Weds/Thurs/Monday from 8pm - 10pm ET.