Any good spots left to gank low levels?

darkshire and stv were still lit before chromie time

1 Like

No Blindndead is correct.

I didnā€™t create toons in PvP servers entirely because of players like you who got their kicks killing people who canā€™t fight back.

Thatā€™s not PvP. Thatā€™s just . . . ganking.

I might have actually been interested in PvP if ganking wasnā€™t a thing.

2 Likes

It donā€™t matter how much you talk sense, they refuse to accept it, they blame chromie time yet it is people like them that ruined world pvp.

4 Likes

ganking is fun but i get itā€™s not for everyone. i think instead of getting upset about it you should just accept different people like different thigns

4 Likes

Yes, you gank because you canā€™t pvp people at your own level. That is why it is ā€œfunā€

3 Likes

i pvp people at my own level all the time. itā€™s funny because people used to say that all the time when they would try to stop me and lose 1v1 fights.

eventually they would win in a 5v1 against me and would say iā€™m ganking there because i canā€™t kill people my own level.

Itā€™s so delusional itā€™s funny.

2 Likes

Sure thing tough guy, this is me, doubting that.

3 Likes

Oh goody, I have not ran out of flags for today!

2 Likes

it doesnā€™t take a tough guy to pvp in wow lol

2 Likes

It donā€™t take skill either, but you still canā€™t pvp at your level. :smiley:

2 Likes

Have a character at like level 59 and go through chromie time is the best way. Hop on an opposite faction character and /who in leveling zones for prime targets.

I just realized that you have a pvp level of 4. You should probably stop partaking in any pvp related discussions as you are obviously completely clueless.

3 Likes

Classic WoW is over there

ā€”ā€”ā€”>

1 Like

Just because i choose not to pvp in WoW does not mean that i am clueless for ā€œpvpā€ what a uninformed comment :smiley:

1 Like

yeah it does.

3 Likes

Wrong, again. What a shocker, PvP or Player vs Player, since you are so uninformed, is in MANY games not just wow and the subject can be extended to ANY game.

1 Like

Sorry to barge in, but there should be a PvP kart racing mode in wow. They sort of did it with that one daily in Revendreth where you race with the wheelbarrow.

LOL. This made me chuckle. +1

I needed that laugh.

1 Like

You should just kill the quest givers in Telaar (TBC).