Any good spots left to gank low levels?

Getting bored of hanging around dragon isles. Are any old world questing areas still popular for lower level players?

2 Likes

Careful your colors are showing.

3 Likes

“Im not a good pvper, so lowbies are the only pvp I can handle becaues they cant do any damage to me”

did I miss anything? lol

21 Likes

yes, the question.

21 Likes

I think ill mute this bait now before it gets started lol

Just hangout in Stormwind or Goldshire and you see the occasional war mode on a low level player. :fox_face: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Stormwind is pretty dead, and goldshire is only really dueling people or rp tryhards.

You are why World PvP is dead.

8 Likes

chromie time is why world pvp is dead.

3 Likes

Wrong, It is people like you.

3 Likes

wrong, it’s chromie time

3 Likes

Wrong, it is people who feel the need to beat their chests and attack low levels who have zero ability to even fight back. That is you, and you are the reason world pvp died BEFORE chromie time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Redridge or Darkshire is the traditional choice for the discerning horde player.

2 Likes

wrong, it’s chromie time.

there’s more to killing grey levels than just pushing a button and seeing someone die.

They get mad, they ask for help, they get on their mains, a lot of cool stuff happens when you harass lower level players. Your logic is childish too. I could say you pve because you can’t fight players and mobs can’t fight back and defeat you.

4 Likes

:eyes: :fox_face: :beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :popcorn: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

darkshire has been dead for a pretty long time, i’ll try redridge when i’m in the area tho, ty.

1 Like

I think most leveling zones are pretty sparse these days, server depending.

No, no, it really doesn’t.

8 Likes

it does. or at least used to. you just never stuck with it. getting chased around by 6 angry mains while still ganking low levels was an absolute blast.

2 Likes

It was dead before Chromie time because of people like you XD

3 Likes