Any good spots left to gank low levels?

it doesn’t take a tough guy to pvp in wow lol

2 Likes

It don’t take skill either, but you still can’t pvp at your level. :smiley:

2 Likes

Have a character at like level 59 and go through chromie time is the best way. Hop on an opposite faction character and /who in leveling zones for prime targets.

I just realized that you have a pvp level of 4. You should probably stop partaking in any pvp related discussions as you are obviously completely clueless.

3 Likes

Classic WoW is over there

———>

1 Like

Just because i choose not to pvp in WoW does not mean that i am clueless for “pvp” what a uninformed comment :smiley:

1 Like

yeah it does.

3 Likes

Wrong, again. What a shocker, PvP or Player vs Player, since you are so uninformed, is in MANY games not just wow and the subject can be extended to ANY game.

1 Like

Sorry to barge in, but there should be a PvP kart racing mode in wow. They sort of did it with that one daily in Revendreth where you race with the wheelbarrow.

LOL. This made me chuckle. +1

I needed that laugh.

1 Like

You should just kill the quest givers in Telaar (TBC).

I heard that Redridge is good for ganking pandas.

1 Like

we’re talking about wow. on a wow forum. you dont pvp in wow. so you dont know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Probably Duskwood… always lots of flagged lowbies there

2 Likes

PvP is pvp, be it WoW, Aion, FF, or anything else. It is the same DEAD content because of people who like to attack others who can’t fight back.

1 Like

Probably redridge, duskwood, maybe loch modan, but that zone is pretty big and spaced out.

Though, ive leveled a lot of toons in WM and never been ganked. Barely even see others. If i did get ganked id prolly just accept rez sickness and turn off WM for like 20 minutes.

it’s kind of funny because getting ganked while i was leveling back in vanilla is what got me into pvp in wow so you’re dead wrong about that.

but it doesn’t matter, you’re honor level 4. bye.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you.

6 Likes