Any drama happened in your guild yet?

I’m sure they’re happy you left, too. Lol.

5 Likes

It’s hard to explain. Every person seeks social group for themselves. I’m not an exception. I just seek a group which will understand me, but which doesn’t exist. So by doing such things I described: I’m trying to look for such people who can understand and agree with me.

I know what will happen everytime I starting something like this. But deep inside I hope that I will be met with at least nice argumental discussion, instead of usual random rudeness and/or utterly low IQ answers.

Oh I am sure about this. They think they “won the fight with bigot” as well. I am aware of it, I don’t really care.

3 Likes

You have to have people that talk in a guild to have drama - my first one that I was in you would have 5 lines of chat a day if that.

It’s not hard to explain, you’re just an irrational creature and so are the happy people you were pooping on for dinging.

1 Like

Left 3 guilds so far, first one fell apart cause GM barely logged 3 weeks after launch.

2nd one I got kicked from group cause I was pvping outside MC and while the lazy bums all were inside while people still needed summons. So I proceeded to Gquit it. GM said he thought I was afk. Regardless f these scrubs.

Third one the GM whispers me to ask me to be there for raid and sign up on the discord spreadsheet. Not an optimal raid time but I show up anyway… and they tell us all (to the new guys) we may not have spots for you tonight. Yeah screw you if you can’t bother to get your numbers straight why should I bother with your guild…

Currently guildless not looking forward to join another poop guild but some pugs are really clumsy and slow… pug life

2 Likes

You already build your confidential answer for that, so I guess you don’t need mine.

You do you.

That’s the point. Realistically names should not be mentioned less banned. But drama is entertainment. I’m entertained at work reading these for one.

your post should be called “tryhard nolifers attempting to insult regular people”

1 Like

I am loving that good pug life atm. Sure, it can be difficult finding groups at times but gosh darn it the freedom sure is nice.

2 Likes

Back in TBC my progression raiding guild had half the officers quit because we wiped on Lady Vashj too many times one night. They wanted to go farm Karazhan for alts while 15 members of the raid team wanted to go to Mt Hyjal and knock out some bosses. So because they didn’t get their way (Kara) they literally rage quit and took about 8 raiders. Not the most spectacular guild drama but drama is usually pretty stupid and petty.

thought was a summon to ubrs accept it then got to guild. Try to be friendly help with member for dungeon to heal. Then when i ask once able to kill side boss in brd for an item which is not hard, interogator boss. All act silent and continue with dungeon, i ask again again kept silence. Then /gquit. usual guilds are full of selfish pricks lol. no point wasting time on them. now i am guildless and happy.

2 Likes

Wow cause that is exactly what i said… do you even read posts before stupidly commenting?

Not really. A couple people made a quasi big deal over the Hong Kong stuff and quit the game in protest, but nobody really gives a crap.

2 Likes

If someone in my guild tried that HK stuff and said they were quiting… All I would say to them would be:

“Cool, can I have your gold and stuff? And what gear you cant give me, can you sell it and give me that money?”

1 Like

Now… NON classic guild break up…

I logged for a couple of days because of work and school and GF. (Back in cata)

Found out the whole guild server jumped and faction changed to Alliance.

I was like… LOLWAT? Whatever, they paid for my server jump to that server, but werent doing it for the second jump, so i stayed.

People who try to start arguments are trolls, dude. Maybe you meant debate, but even so - You’re right, you won’t find the right guild for you, because you’re self-indulgent, and expect everybody to cater their interactions to what you like. Unless you find some guild of zombies who only want to fawn on you, you’re screwed. Maybe some introspection upon your own traits, and what to change, might be good.

You wouldn’t last in my guild, I’d break you. I mean, if I can be a decent guildie/GM, and I am, with BPD, unless Sheldon is your totem animal, you can manage.

3 Likes

I agree. Annoying as heck. you hit level 16? Congrats on your non-achievement and you’re just looking for unnecessary attention. But, for some reason I’ll never understand, people like to do it, and I never ask or complain about it 'cuz it’s apparently a social norm. You’ll need to accept little things like this or you’re going to have a very hard time finding a guild of people you’ll enjoy playing with in classic. You’ll find, aside from these little quirks, that many people are chill and pretty cool.

1 Like

Sometimes its just a reason to talk. Not a good reason, just a reason. Social stuff lol.

It’ll drive some folks nuts, others will not care, and some will enjoy it. Different personalities and what not.

2 Likes

Oh come on. Bring on the drama stories. We need the entertainment. I am making a big bowl of popcorn. I think this be the best thread ever. To share what the edge lords did to your guild.

1 Like

Not in classic…

Few years ago (8-10) had a guild meet up. Main tank was there with his girl friend who was one of our main healers. Long story short, some DPS ran a train on his girlfriend. When it came out a few months later we lost both of them.

5 Likes