Any Alliance PvP guilds worth joining?

Thank you for your honesty Lilah, we’ve heard the same things Horde-side about them. Also something involving hitting on very young girls too.

3 Likes

The only way to be part of a guild that is respected by the opposite faction is to join a guild that loses all the time.

I left Terran Empire for the same reason. Racism is blatantly tolerated in that guild and so are disgusting comments towards minors. In fact, I believe their GM just recently got suspended for participating in those comments.

I hope people realize that their behavior is not acceptable. I haven’t heard much lately, so hopefully the suspension wakes him up.

1 Like

I JUST know this for a FACT.

Ruin, cryptids terran ALL of these communities have THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of players OBVIOUSLY all of them will have a few BAD toxic Aholes.

NAME me ONE guild that did NOT have a toxic player IN ANY GUILD, in ANY faction.

Other than that THEIR ZERGING habits are VERY BAD they NEED to stop doing that BECAUSE servers cant HANDLE any type of LARGESCALE.

OP asked a QUESTION, i gave an answer about LARGE GUILDS.

I dont GIVE 2 cents ABOUT either of these or any other ZERG community that THEY think are good at the GAME.

Quality > quantity.

Never heard of CL, but I would never tell anyone that RG is the “best” Alliance has to offer.

1 Like

I’m not in TE’s guild, but I do run with them here and there. That said, it’s all business in Discord. It’s focused and generally quiet, there’s not even much goofing around. I have never heard anything controversial while grouped with their community. Inside the guild, I have no idea. I just know I’ve been running with them for a few years now and it’s all been good, except that blip where Mi10 existed for 2.5 seconds. But that’s gone pretty much. I don’t put up with racism, sexism, and/or drama either. I bounce if I encounter it.

1 Like

This right here…

The team i play with are a group of friends and we decided to band together. Probably the best decision in game. We might not be in the thousands range but we always wipe out double or more our numbers at times.

skilled pvpers
friendly banter
supportive

2 Likes

I remember the mi10 blip THEY WERE good they USED to bring same raid GROUPS as ruin did to fight THEM upto 160 horde, a ton of server crashing and RUIN running from the HORDE was GLORIOUS.

the only TIME i had fun in nazjatar was during the mi10 group, AFTER that its been a complete horde graveyard dighole WHERE horde avoids ruin GROUPS all the time or just gets camped in NEWHOME.

I have NEVER seen that MANY horde raid groups SINCE the blip of mi10.

Nazjatar is cursed, i HATE that place.

RG and CL are the ONLY active warmode communities on ALLIANCE, there are NOT MANY OPTIONS on ALLIANCE, that is the BEST what alliance can offer.

On HORDE we have MANY options.

Ditto. I had to leave Terran when I realized the disgusting behavior they not only tolerate, but encourage. I know I’m not alone in leaving them, and I really don’t know how people find those type of comments acceptable. It’s why most people avoid that cesspool of a community now. From what I’ve heard on ED, they’ve toned it down a lot after their leader received a suspension from Blizzard. Doesn’t excuse past actions, but at least they’re behaving a bit more now. Probably waking up due to a lot of people leaving them and realizing that childish behavior like that isn’t exactly tolerated in WoW.

1 Like

Oh please. You have no idea what salty is in real life or in a game and the true meaning. I have enjoyed reading your posts a lot but I get a headache from most of them with your screaming. By the way, I am in some other pvp ones and they get rid of those members, the toxic ones but you won’t see it in the guilds that you run with. And CL zergs…no understanding of the mechanics or even who to really target in a pvp environment. I have said my two cents…enough! As I have said, Cryptids is a good leader. I’d run with him anytime, ANY TIME. I have much respect for him but not on how he handles those who surround him/her. I will note I have not named anyone in the guild other than Cryptids, who I have a lot of respect for. And, yes, there are a lot of nice folks in his guild but that’s not who I am talking about.

Yeah, I ran with a small one. He refuses to take action but I’m sure one day soon he will. His guild has shrunk immensely though he has a very large community. He is a very good leader when he does pvp/bgs, excellent and I’d run with him anytime if I could but I left his guild due to toxicity that HE refuses to see. When you’re in a discord voice chat, you really can’t copy/paste the comments made by those speaking. I am in Terran but I don’t get close to them, the leaders nor do I listen to the voice chats. I learned my lesson. I’ve been playing WoW since 2004, I do know how to play.

1 Like

My experience is the same for CL and Ruin. The forum just hates them because the forum is majority Horde and Horde are used to winning all the time, so they hate when they lose to well known Alliance groups.

Don’t forget that a large percent of horde are alliance rerolls. They hate seeing the side they left ruining their free ride.

1 Like

im confused with this comment. why would they re roll to alliance if they didnt want a free ride for pvp event in nazj? that is the only place really alli put up any type of fight. when they do on other zones with equal numbers or even having a slight number advantage they get stomped. but yes alli do most time stomp horde in nazj. basically because its ran by a community in voice that have people looking for shards to hop into and disrupt. which to me seems like manipulation of how its supposed to work

Remember when warmode was called hordemode because hordes population advantage allowed them to own it?

Alliance rerolled for that and the “free” bg wins. Not to mention better pve community.

Nazj isn’t a consideration for most people. Any instance that doesn’t have a ruin zero is horde owned.

Most horde are crap in wpvp. Usually stop fighting back. A lot dont ever expect to get attacked in the first place.

1 Like

I’ve never heard that term ever. Hordemode? Sounds like a cop out. I wasn’t on past first few days of release of bfa for about a week and a half. Had some irl stuff going on. My brother called me and told me that alliance were camping every flight point in all zones though. But my experience is the only time alliance get froggy is when they feel safe and outnumber. And even then lose most the time. As soon as that one horde they been ganking and laughing at calls in a few more horde the alliance gets destroyed. Takes about one encounter. Sometimes they seem to have the guts on a Rez and want another fight. But most time tuck tail run and hearth

Most horde I encounter use the drop quest thing to instantly teleport away when they are losing even when they have superior numbers.

I do all the CTAs with my nephew so its always us 2 vs the zerg. I barely play except for that so I haven’t geared much. Its definitely a different experience than when I play on my horde characters where its safe and there’s always a zerg of other horde around.

3 Likes

Well I’m currently out here solo in nazj. And it’s about even numbers battling. It’s dangerous for me to make my presence known in many areas solo. With my crew that is. Because they focus me. But that’s fun for me. More of a game. Watching them try for the kill at al costs. Yeah I get killed. But man I kill more than my death. And to watch them lemming past other horde in an attempt for the trophy kill on me is funny

1 Like

I only ever go there if there is a CTA. Its a lag fest not sure how anyone can single someone out in that mess.

I did recently see Alphion in wpvp maybe ill see you at some point. Reminds me of vanilla times recognizing names in pvp.