@anti twink community

Additionally in modern WoW the gear gaps are massive while in Classic WoW the gear gaps sub 60 are far smaller giving non-bracket characters a very fair shot.

Additionally the insanely over tuned state of some classes carries over into the low level brackets (modern WoW) makes the experience even worse.

Classic WoW does not have this problem in the 39, 49 and 59 brackets because all the abilities are tuned for those brackets instead of being tuned specifically for max level only.

As for the 29 bracket and 19 bracket; I hear they’re fun but these brackets are similar to modern WoW in that they are dominated but a very small hand full of classes due to a lack of ability mechanics.

Once you get past level 33 / 38 (class depending) things change greatly and become really good. IMO the game play @ 39 is the best in the game (regarding PVP).

In classic it wasn’t so much the gear that widened the gap between twinks and nontwinks, it was really the enchantments. No normal leveler is going to be fully enchanting their gear at low level, while twinks are going to have the best enchantments they can have on all their gear.

1 Like

@19 and 29 you’re likely correct, but at 39, 49, and 59 you can get away with very little and be very competitive.

IMO anything sub 39 really is not worth taking even slightly seriously because certain classes just have such a strong advantage.

Players who participate and have fun in the 19 / 29 bracket are totally welcome to those because after all if you’re having fun then it’s worth while.

However, in Classic WoW there is no logical path to level in BG’s; as a result the people who participate in Classic WoW’s PVP system are doing so 100% because they want to be there in the PVP system, not because it’s a path to level cap.

Oh in retail they made it so people could lock exp and removed separate bracket, if I am remembering correctly cause this toon was made during that time.
Plus exp doesn’t give much anymore.
Twinking in leveller bracket is barely noticeable people were complaining when bfa came out about twinks ruining it when I played it all I seen was arcane mage kill people with 1 arcane missle cast without even having enchants or best gear.

Most people know that trying bgs while leveling is a shxtshow because of twinks.

When the queues are dead and you go out into the world looking for ‘fair’ pvp I’ll be there on my 60. : )

I only made this post for you because it’s very obvious you have no experience in Vanilla low level PVP, and I doubt you have any experience in TBC’s low level PVP either, as it was also a lot of fun like Vanilla.

IMO Wrath of the Litch king ruined everything and based on your opinion presented in your post I suspect you started playing around that time.

In modern WoW that’s true and from what I have seen and have been told this is just the way things have been since patch 3.0, as I felt that patch 3.0 destroyed the near immaculate balance of the 39, 49, and 59 brackets.

Classic WoW is very different, and if you had of participated in the 39, 49, or 59 brackets you would know just how good they actually were in Vanilla and even TBC.

Typically bracket toons don’t go out into the world because they’re avoiding any kind of XP gains. You cannot turn off XP in Classic so typically these characters are limited to the BG’s.

When Q’s are slow the player’s organized game nights and it’s actually very fun and the games can be very competitive regardless of the gear level of the characters due to how little gear matters in Classic low level PVP.

I say low level PVP and you need to take that with a grain of salt because I exclude 19 and 29 due to the fact that these brackets have classes that simply cannot compete due to key abilities from their tool kits not yet learned.

PVP in Classic WoW starts at level 39 if you’re really looking for a good time that’s reasonably fair, reasonably balanced and accessible to all players. You can have all the enchants you like and still get worked by better yet poorly geared players in the 39 bracket. The same can be said for 49 and 59.

By handful of classes you mean hunters and rogues.

Priests and Druids are also very powerful in the 29 bracket.

If you’re not playing one of the big 4 in 29 you’re kinda boned… 19 is imbalanced for the same reason.

IMO the 19 and 29 brackets are there for people who like pub stomping other’s who picked the wrong class for the bracket… I consider it a fantastic thing because the majority of those kind of people are filtered out of the PVP brackets for the rest of us by means of the 19 and 29 filtration system.

You should be thankful the 19 / 29 brackets exist to make the 39, 49, 59 and 60 brackets better more enjoyable places to play.

WTS 39 blues, cheap.
cough
Only 1337 gold each!

For thos not paying attention, that’s a good idea.

This doesn’t really work the only really valuable BOEs for 39s are the gin-Suu sword and the P.o.D which are really low drops and not worth normal people farming at all. To really make a profit off of 39s you want to bank a bunch of Green Lens of the Tiger and Eagle and pray that bliz release TBC.

2 Likes

I think he was joking.

Can’t tell if you are, but…

It’s okay white knight just read the very first post. As for coming to the defence of someone please make sure they want it. I know what he was trying to say as we discussed it in a previous post and both agreed.

I think you’re trying too hard, but…alright, whatever.

Maybe you’re not trying hard enough?

Then explain the lack of twink queue pops in retail after the XP off players were placed in their own queues again?

Why are so many twinks exploiting to queue with those that have XP on?

1 Like

@OP, you will find yourself playing in your bracket alone when people simply avoid it and continue to level.

I always imagine the pink hair gnomes taste like cotton candy

No, it is more like a kid in a souped up Prius “racing” people simply commuting to work. It is not impressive, but rather in fact is a little sad.

3 Likes

Anyone queued for a battleground is not “commuting to work” though.

1 Like