@anti twink community

You will find me on a 39 slaying in wsg and ab. Pre thank you for helping me get to 100k hks.

Xoxoxox

12 Likes

Good for you… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You’re a gnome. What are you going to do, bite their ankles?

11 Likes

I have added intellect I’ll out smart them then bite their ankles.

8 Likes

I’ll /wave at ya when I zoom passed WSG and AB on my way to 60.

2 Likes

I’ll /wave on my 60 and my twink. To twink means to have a means of funding. Every decently minded twink will have a 60 right along side of you killing Rag.

My geared 60 will /wave to your 60 that spends more time gearing the twink. :+1::grin:

1 Like

Does the anti twink community have a news letter or something?

3 Likes

They would but…they get ganked everytime they go to print.

3 Likes

Watch out for the kiting over puddles.

Also, don’t forget STV for kills.

They have winners cough cough sorry. Whiners.

Whine enough to get twinking removed so they can BG in peace. Ironically, quickly outleveling the area of the game they were complaining about

3 Likes

The real question is are you really a twink? There are some strict restrictions in place before you may use that moniker.

1 Like

Ewe talked about this in the last post Odrade where I move than proved I’ve been twinking for an extremely long time and was around during its prime and it’s death.

Dang gnomes. Guess I’ll be seeing ya on the field of battle. :slight_smile:

When someone does something that makes other people “whine,” and then whines about their whining, then they become…(wait for it)…whiners.

By the way, that’s the actual definition of “irony”: When the literal interpretation is opposite the intended use. I think your use of “ironic” is better termed “coincidental.”

But since you don’t seem to mean that “whining,” which is really just complaining (There’s a difference.), is just a coincidence, then you must mean something else: an anterior motive for complaining about twinks. I can’t figure out what that motive would be.

Ruining your fun? Hmmm…

People who enjoy PvP (not twinks) wanted a way to level using PvP so they added XP to BGs which they should do in classic.

1. it allows those that enjoy PvP to level using PvP
  2. as there will be no heirlooms etc. it will break twinks.

No, they shouldn’t add exp to BGs, because it changes how the game is played. No gameplay changes should be made to classic.

5 Likes

Yes they do, it’s presented hourly; they never stop complaining about everything imaginable.

5 Likes

There is no reason to complain about twinking, if you really don’t like it then just level up and reach the level cap where everyone is on even ground.

1 Like

r/iamabadass