anti-RDF is anti-Wrath

Oh didn’t know

1 Like

It’ll get unflagged, its the same people that flag every RDF post because it defeats all of their arguments. They know they can’t debate it out so they just spam report lol.

Wrong the other thread provided data and an experiment about the tweet the Dev made, but yeah I guess if RDF is a topic you hate seeing you’ll flag it anyways .

1 Like

You HAVE no argument! That’s the issue lol

2 Likes

Ignoring words does not make your point stronger, look a little harder and you’ll see a lot of valid points that many support.

1 Like

Apparently it’s the community that has no idea that WoW itself was built on convenience and QoL upgrades. RDF is a Wrath feature, and Wrath Classic should have Wrath features.

The antiRDF crowd love abusing the report system.

5 Likes

The other thread you made was to advocate RDF being put in the game. There is literally no reason why you couldn’t add this to your existing thread except to forcibly clutter the forums with your opinions.

1 Like

I actually later on said they weren’t trolls and I was wrong to say that, actually I even said that directly to you lmao.

1 Like

I’m just explaining the most likely reason this thread was flagged as spam.

Oh well I don’t think it’s because of that, people hate seeing the RDF topic in general.

I don’t blame them for reporting it but it’s not really spam as every post I’ve made is different about that topic.

1 Like

Another day, another thread.

1 Like

Aren’t you the same person who went onto another thread this morning of someone stating they liked the game without RDF and you were railing about how they’re a troll etc for disagreeing with you?

Maybe someone should respond how you did?

“Here we go again, another person who likes RDF and is repeating everything other people have already said.” (Not a verbatim quote, but I’m not going to dig through your post history to find the quote.)

Bit hypocritical, friend.

3 Likes

You probably should because I never said that.

If you’re talking about the anti-RDF post that person literally copy pasted the other anti-RDF troll post and reformatted it, that’s why I called it out.

1 Like

Here you go.

1 Like

And I still stand by that, go find me another pro-RDF post that’s a copy paste of this one. I can find you 5 other troll threads that’s a copy paste of that one.

1 Like

This individual has been creating a thread about this topic every single day for weeks now.

2 Likes

And I’ll continue to do it until we get a response about RDF.

3 Likes

Theres nothing to debate, the devs already said its not coming. You are just posting to rile up another flame war like every one of your previous threads.

They’ve already responded by saying no, twice.

1 Like

I think everyone on all ends of the spectrum have done this topic to death and there really isn’t much left to be said.

I just hate how toxic and divisive this debate has become. Which was really the crux of what I was trying to get at in the other thread - behind every post and option is a person who just wants what’s best for the game, in their opinion. There is no ‘pro’ crowd and ‘against’ crowd, just people who like WoW for different reasons.

Funny how I never insulted anyone here yet you claim I’m trying to create a flame war, do you know the meaning of the words you say or are you trying to just bait responses?

The Devs will change their mind, all I’m doing is providing feedback.

1 Like

I frequent these forums quite a bit and I have not once read what was said in the thread you’re referencing.

Copy/pasted or otherwise, it was an opinion I was reading for the first time. The OP was being extremely cordial throughout the conversation and you were being blatantly rude.

Imagine my surprise in seeing this thread of you responding with the polar opposite.

1 Like