Anti-RDF arguments. A takedown

Can’t. It wont’ be in the game.

Here’s the problem. This isn’t Burger King. You can play how you want but other’s shouldn’t be forced to deal with it.

Time to screen shot this for future conversations with you lmao.

It’s like the people who took ML from the guilds using it normally because they couldn’t fathom not joining a guild that used ML and looking for PL guilds instead.

1 Like

If it was in the game I would use it.

Doesn’t mean I think it’s best for the game.

1 Like

Even assuming WoW sub count is as low as 1,000,000 (xD), a poll with 6,000 votes would only represent 0.6% of the playerbase. Terrible sample size, and taken from a social media platform that’s sure to be rife with bias.

If we use a more realistic sub count number like 5,000,000, the 6,000 voters only represent 0.12% of the playerbase.

If people don’t put in the time to provide their own feedback, then obviously they do not care enough about the topic at hand. :woman_shrugging:

And thus if they do not care, why should we care about their opinions?

I also still cannot think of anyone whom really thought ahead of time blizzard would be as stupid as to think about removing LFD from wrath (The thing that everyone’s been telling people to WAIT TILL WRATH to get) or that they’d think about gutting dual specc from something different than it was in game. (One of the devs for some reason literally thought you could swap it midcombat… for some reason? Talk about being out of touch with your own product.)

4 Likes

Let’s be honest look at the forums right now. They will be adding either separate servers for the 2 player bases or will be adding it to the game. This is the biggest backlash I’ve seen in a while. 100’s of post on same topic from both sides. However more casuals including myself want RDF in wrath. I don’t mind if it’s at start or later I just want it.

3 Likes

You don’t understand sample sizes.

The larger the population the less you need to get accurate results. With a population of 5,000,000 a 6000 sample size would be a 1.26% margin of error.

3 Likes

I can’t let you have the choice or no one will play with me the way I think they should play.

Yes it does because you need to play with me. Nothing can be implemented that would change that. If everyone is in LFD no one will be in /4 to look for my recruitment.

2 Likes

At leas you’re honest =)

oh so they must automatically be right.

At least I am sarcastic. There is only two reasons for LFD not to be in day one release of wrath when it was needed since Phase 2 TBC. One is in my previous post which is the only real potential argument. The other is Blizzard wanting to support mega realm to get more money out of transfers and character boosts. Especially from those who would assuredly return for wrath only to come back onto a dead realm.

2 Likes

This is pretty much why this decision decides If I play wrath or not. Low pop server really needs cared for atm for the situation. There are tons of them…

Careful, real hard numbers will upset those that claim to be the “Majority”.

1 Like

Math does not lie :slight_smile:

IF blizzard fails to nudge on this situation you can bet your piggy bank it’s for the $ and not the player concerns.

1 Like

This is where the Troll becomes obvious lol. Should have just said “you can’t play the game you want because I don’t want you to.”

4 Likes

Wonder who wins.

Level 70 boost vs. Players who leave after too many changes they don’t agree with.

Its not even just that there’s no LFD, its everything else they’re talking about WITH that.

Onikaroshi it’s very evident and always has been that the people opposed to changes are going to be more vocal on the forums than those that support what is conventional. It’s not fair to assume people that believe blizzard made the correct decision are going to come to these forums and say so when they have to do nothing to get what they want implemented in the same number as those that are opposed.

We saw huge backlash over this same thing in TBCC with the content nerfs in P2 where it looked like everyone agreed on something and then immediately after a tremendous backlash came from those that didn’t bother to speak up on the forums.

Also it’s worth nothing that polls aren’t used in games like OSRS to discuss QOL changes because it’s not sensible to poll a decision making the game ‘easier’.

Except I’ve posted nothing from polls made AFTER, but from before anything was announced.

This isn’t about making the game “easier” it’s about maintaining the integrity of Wrath

1 Like

LFD is BIS advertisement for Gold Farming / Selling. All they need to do is have a 4 man group q at the same time as some gold selling services 40 mages . He poewr lvls them and you re q with the same group over and over. Then you make a toon on his server and send him the gold