Anti-RDF arguments. A takedown

Depends on how you figure “very end”, one of the last few patches? yes, but still nearly a year.

2 Likes

You act like WotLK classic is going to be two years. At best you are looking at 6 months for the last two patches.

If blizz is smart, they dont move past WotLK. Jussayin. lol

1 Like

My thoughts on that are the dev’s wouldn’t have said “We won’t be bringing this back at all” if that were the case.

They seem to have made it clear they don’t want it in this run through of classic so the patch that it was introduced doesn’t seem to matter as LFD has been axed altogether. Otherwise, people would just be upset about “I can’t que for X number of months.” Or “Why is Blizzard just thinking about LFD, I want an answer.”

The first problem with this argument is that it’s completely untrue. Wrath had LFD for almost HALF of its lifespan and we are talking with 5-10 days being half. It wasn’t thrown in at the end. People loved it and it lead to the literal peak of WoW subs.

3 Likes

Thats what retail players said about classic too. Jussayin lol

Umm no. They already peaked long before it was added. Keep revising history though its obvious you weren’t there.

lmao no its not. Everyone wanted BC and wrath. Basically everyone I know wanted classic cause it leads to wrath (WITH DUNGEON FINDER) cause the rest of the xpacs werent great.

Though I did have fun in pandaria. Demo tanking was fun.

1 Like

but youre still not controlling for variables. sample size is only ONE metric that has to be controlled for.

Nah, once they announced LFD a lot of people came back for it and for ICC. GG though. lol

2 Likes

Umm yes. LFD introduced December 8th 2009. Subs peak October 7th 2010 as announced in a Blizzard press release. Do a Google search and see that you are wrong before you come here saying things that aren’t true to support your argument.

3 Likes

There might be a few special minded people out there who enjoy Vanilla more than any other expansion, but the vast majority of players will insist that WOTLK was/is the best expansion. There’s no arguing against this either, you can try though.

More people want RDF than not, its not even remotely close.

2 Likes

And? I really don’t see your point.

Why? There were still good expansions beyond Wrath. While Wotlk is my favorite expansion, Cata is pretty much my second favorite. MoP and Legion are pretty good expansions, too.

If people don’t like that expansion then they wont play it, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t exist. (Much like the argument for RDF…)

It’s the argument of “i got what I wanted, no one else needs theirs”

MoP is my favorite.

1 Like

I just remember everyone quitting in cata. At least on my server. I ended up having to server hop like 3 or 4 times. Aint about that life again. lol

i mean, sure it wasn’t as popular, but it was still good and a lot more popular now on the pserver circuit.

A lot of people hated hard heroics and thought the story was done with LK being killed.

Cata itself wasn’t that bad.

Besides, haven’t like 90% of tbc servers died?

If blizz fixes the server issues for when things die then I’d be okay going past wrath, but I feel like that’d mean they have to give us transfers that they dont want to give us without cash, ya know?

Kinda wish they did it like Rift and some other games where you could server transfer like x times per however many months… i wanna say it was like 3 transfers in a 6 month period, and if you wanted more you could buy them. But then they also had it to where the 3 transfers came back to you after those 6 months so if you were just patient you could transfer for free.

But blizz likes that $$ price gouging, ya know lol

?

Yeah, and Biggles was a destination AND one of the “this realm is dead so leave” realms. They bungled it. Make it better, make it free permanently. GGGGGGGG

So far it has been going for 6 months.

Could it be better? Sure, but it’s more than just paid transfers.