anti-Dual Spec people are a tiny minority of Classic players

And this means exactly what in terms of a faithful recreation of an expansion that already happened…?

I’d say it means nothing. But in terms of the different philosophy the devs are taking with the Burning Crusade this might be something the devs think about when they allow themselves to make some changes that are in the best interests of the players

Patrick Dawson: The community today is so different from what the community was back in 2007 that it had us take a different philosophy with Burning Crusade, where we actually started to allow ourselves to make some changes that were in the best interests of the players that will continue to develop alongside the community.

Would most people prefer to be useless commies who stay at home, become fat, and live off UBI rather than work and earn it? Probably.

Is it a good idea? God no.

1 Like

Lmao wot

Yes not having to screw around with our UI any more was the reason behind world of warcraft’s downfall

Typical anti dual-speccer take

Meaningless platitude lol jk hvh battlegrounds lol jk seal of blood lol jk feral energy changes lol jk oce partition lol jk t5 mid tier nerfs lol jk skull and belt removal

Yeah they definitely havent followed up on their so-called meaningless platitudes at least half a dozen times

2 Likes

I mean… lets take the original dual spec… please? thread

350 likes

How many unique posters against dual spec in that thread? I counted maybe 10 at most

Seems like about a 35:1 ratio in support of dual spec. Its not exact maths but theres your ballpark figure

if you cant afford to respec like 4 times a week then you are doing something very wrong. You can farm for 1 hour and make 200g with most classes… 1 hour of farming = respecs for the whole week. 1 more hour = consumes for the whole week. Is it really that much of a hassle to have to play the game for 2 hours to earn gold for what you want to do?

Nope, I for sure don’t want dual spec.

2 Likes

Imagine being this narcissistic. You don’t speak for anyone, lmao

1 Like

I don’t care either way. But if you think the skeleton crew running Classic right now, in the middle of all the current controversy, and with the shake up of the Microsoft deal going on, have the time, resources, or even the motivation to modify TBCC code to incorporate dual spec, you have to be one of the most oblivious people I’ve ever encountered.

1 Like

I didn’t read the post and yet I flagged Op as trolling for the 15th time.

2 Likes

we are the majority. and we don’t want Eredar Twins trivialized by dual spec.

1 Like

I’m for dual spec 100%. Just wanted to show my support.

1 Like

except lemonfont is saying something that most people agree on and shes citing polls that show most people agree on it

2 Likes
1 Like

Why does this keep getting mentioned like it matters.

Yup, 350 likes and Blizz still don’t give a stir at a level even worth giving a comment on it and we’re about getting Phase 3. That should say enough.

It’s obvious like counts and popularity aren’t a huge part of the equation, there’s authenticity and balance to consider.

1 Like

I’m just saying “anti-dual spec” could be the vast majority, and it wouldn’t change anything about what I’ve said on the subject. I wouldn’t be bringing up “oooh look at the likes” every 5 minutes like they do, because it’s arbitrary and offers nothing.

Now you literally have 1 thread FOR dual spec, and 1 thread AGAINST dual spec. If you want to be a fake news channel, do it on Youtube or something, not this forum.
:axe:

1 Like

Pretty sure the other one was sarcasm, not that it makes it any less annoying

I would say that dual spec is a boring topic to me, but the debates are surprisingly full of drama and passion.

I would like to shout out to Horace and Bearhands in this thread. You guys seem stubbornly committed to pointing out logical failings. It’s entertaining, even if ultimately pointless, kinda like poking a bees nest.

Is there a word for persistently staying engaged in good-faith debate well after it has become obvious that you do not have an opponent of equal capability? You see a lot of it on forums such as these.

1 Like