Another season, another few months of M+ or die

As usual, M+ is by far the quickest and easiest way to get crests to upgrade gear. M+ completely outclasses all other forms of content for gearing.

You can spam it 24x7 and watch those crests roll in. It’s far easier (difficulty and organisation) than the raid, and that’s with this tier’s raid being easier than Vault.

And to top it all off, M+ still doesn’t require you to time your key to receive hyper-inflated ilvl gear from the vault.

The raid needs to drop more loot, more often. It needs to substantially increase the amount of crests it drops per weekly lockout. It needs to award inflated ilvl vault slots just for attempting bosses.

6 Likes

And this is the root of the problem. Put an actual lockout on End of Dungeon gear drops.

14 Likes

How is this “as usual” when crests have only been a thing for less than three weeks?

4 Likes

Gearing, maybe. But if you ever want a true test of skill go play arenas.

1 Like

Then sit back and watch the game die.

12 Likes

loooool here you go again. You spent a handful of years posting on the forum with a paid sub about how bad the game is and waiting for it to die, all while refusing to do anything else with your time. Gonna forget to remove your cc payment info again for a couple years? lol

:rofl:

9 Likes

Oh I do tons of other things.

I just pop my head in here from time to time to see if anythings significantly changed.

Looks like everything is still on mainteince mode in this department.

1 Like

the REAL end game isn’t raiding or gearing up… its going back and collecting transmog, mounts, and achievements

everything else in this game is temporary… we said a long time ago that the only time to play WOW if you’re not a mog/mount/achievement hunter is on the first season of an xpac and on the last patch of an xpac

everything else in the middle doesn’t matter

4 Likes

Almost 12k posts on the new forum…

“I just pop my head in from time to time”

Dude, you lived here. lol

4 Likes

Aren’t you the DH that was following me around in those other threads?

Sure am not. I just remember you from all the whining.

Shrug.

Your choice to keep a grudge I guess.

1 Like

Being observant doesn’t mean someone holds a grudge. If anyone has a grudge it’s you against the game. And for whatever reason you keep paying Blizzard for it. looool

1 Like

Except in this case, you’re jumping to what my conclusion would be rather than having a discussion as to what it is.

You and I both know your endgame here, you’re just going to complain more and more over the next few weeks until everything you post is going to be about the game dying and how bad it is. Oddly enough, you’ll stick around the rest of the expansion claiming you forgot to remove your payment info or that you bought so and so amount of time because so and so reason and you’re just posting until your time runs out.

It’s the same song and dance with you.

I’m going to save this post and bring it back up to you in a year from this date.

3 Likes

…and how does this not quantify as some kind of grudge bearing, petty maliciousness on your part?

3 Likes

Maybe he should try Jedi Survivor, I figure that Rick, the door technician is more his speed.

I’m sensing some bitterness in what that implies since the last time we had discussions.

Mythic raid drops better gear than what you can upgrade from m+, and people who only do m+ only get one chance per week of a super high ilvl piece and have much more limited access than mythic raiders. On top of that, mythic raid typically has unique BiS items to give you a reason to still raid as well. High m+ is better than heroic raid, for sure, but not as good as a mythic raid for gear.

2 Likes

Somewhere out there Sentenza just got mad and doesn’t know why…yet.

6 Likes