Another Run, No Gear (Fix it Blizzard)

Personally, I feel that the RNG for all instance loot should just roll the instant you queue for an instance. Once you get the loot you can drop queue and requeue again if you didn’t get the rare loot you had hoped to gain.

Everyone wins. less folks dropping out of groups. more loot chances with very little effort required. Maybe even a check box to automatically DE the loot and give you the shards and whatnot.

I can’t wait till I can gear my character from an iPhone App.

1 Like

The weekly quest that rewards normal/heroic raid loot does seem a little scuffed.

Rng is rng but it does seem like a lot of people are seeing the same items.

Almost everyone on my team got the terros neck. Yeah small sample size but 10 out of 18 people getting same item that is supposed to pull from a pretty large pool of items and getting that many does seem odd

1 Like

RNG happened. You’re also getting valor, primal tokens so its not nothing.

They are trying to train players not to expect gear.

Trinkets (and the alchemy crafted ones can be very good)

And 2 weapons (evoker staff off brood and Raz bow).

I’d call those the exceptions when there are 13 other slots and dozens of items, including weapons for 34 of the 38 specs in the game. And there are great crafted evoker and MM/BM weapons, just not as good as the rare drop ones.

Something like maybe mats could drop off every dungeon and raid that you could save up and craft a great item in any slot?

I mean, primal chaos accomplishes that role but better.

1 Like

You do know you can upgrade M+ gear to 415 and crafted gear to 418 - not just 385 right?

That wouldn’t work. What if you want a vault item, but you instead choose another one that’s better. Are you just supposed to never see that first item ever again?

You’re right.

You should.

1 Like

2 to 3 runs on average, but you’re likely to get something you don’t want.