Another reminder to remove soar nerf plz

And neither does the community council and judging by Blizz’s response in that forum they really aren’t that interested in feedback

That being said, abilities in alpha are just tuning and not a nerf. None of these things are live or affect anyone’s current gameplay

You should then know the difference between throwing a fit and giving an opinion.

I like it when people come and express their point of view. What I don’t appreciate is people coming to cause unrest and demean others because they don’t agree with their views, like you are doing here.

Is the Evoker in game right now? No. Is soar available in game right now? No. Has anyone in game been using soar as a racial in SL? No.

This is tuning on an unreleased class and race in alpha before it’s released to the live servers and affects players. This ability is in no way a nerf for anyone in game right now.

2 Likes

Does the definition of the term “nerf” specify whether the version of the game has to be live, alpha or beta? No.

It’s a nerf in alpha.

It’s still a nerf.

If you have an opinion about whether you agree with the nerf or not, go ahead and express it.

1 Like

Nerfing fun is just par for the course.

I doubt they would give both, maybe a lesser cooldown but giving one class triple speed in all non-df zones would be a bit much.

1 Like

Yeah I doubt it myself, but I want to be sure they know what we want, because I just know they won’t give it to us. So they’ll try to find some sort of compromise.

I wouldn’t mind the speed being further nerfed if that meant a 0 min cooldown, or its speed to remain untouched, but the cooldown reduced to 1-2 mins.

I’d find that acceptable.

Guys please try to maintain the conversation in the megathread so as not to spam too much the forums, thanks:

Right if it were slightly faster than a flying mount at top speed (to make up for needing to get to speed) with a 0 cooldown or even like 1 minute that would be good.

1 Like

I’m playing in alpha right now and I can’t fly to save my life. It feels like the starting zone and all that was made for the faster soar but then it got nerfed it feels weird.

2 Likes