Another reminder to remove soar nerf plz

Nobody wanted and called for it.

9 Likes

And that there are still three class that do not have an alpha talent build, so they are about a month behind the rest is testing and balance work.

1 Like

You seem new to this. You need to threaten to hold your breath until they revert the changes.

I agree.

Unnerf Soar.

Remove the cooldown.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Just another reminder that itā€™s an Alpha. Nothing gets nerfed, but things are constantly adjusted.

5 Likes

Youā€™ve never had it, so who cares

Providing feedback to changes during the testing phases is part of the process, thatā€™s how it works. Iā€™m in Alpha, have tested the Soar ability before and after the changes. Iā€™ve offered my feedback in the Alpha forum as to why I didnā€™t like the change.

So when you say, ā€œWho caresā€, Blizzard does, they ask us to provide this type of feedback.

I also care. If you donā€™t, thatā€™s absolutely fine, but you donā€™t speak for every one.

7 Likes

nerf
(nɜĖf) slang
VERB

1. (transitive)
    to reduce the effectiveness of (a character, weapon, skill, etc) in order to achieve a greater competitive balance

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/nerf

Itā€™s a nerf. Learn the definition.

3 Likes

Itā€™s an Alpha which you and many others donā€™t seem to understand. You keep complaining as if it were live. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Omg run for cover :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

If these threads continue, nerf it more, honestly. Itā€™s still miles ahead of traditional mounts in old content, which is itā€™s main area of function.

These threads honestly make me laugh. Saw a video comparison trying to show off ā€œhow badā€ the nerf is with a pre-nerf Soar, current Soar, and traditional mount side by side. Nerfed Soar was like 11 seconds behind pre-nerf, and still 35 seconds before a traditional mount. Itā€™s still a massively good ability.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a nerf in Alpha.

Itā€™s still a nerf.

1 Like

You people are making a strong case for closed Alpha and Betas.

This is going to be a very long Alpha/Beta period if the GD forums are going to start losing their minds every time something changes.

i am with people whom want it back
the reason they gave was laughable at best
if that was the reason then why did you not hit the worgen and druids when we were in the maw before mounts were unlocked or maw mounts was acquired?

5 Likes

Providing feedback about changes we donā€™t like or disagree with is precisely what Blizzard has asked us to do.

If you donā€™t like it, thereā€™s this useful tool at the bottom of each thread that lets you mute it and you wonā€™t have to deal with our feedback. Amazing, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Most people in these threads donā€™t know the difference between constructive feedback and whining. They wonā€™t stop complaining until they get their way. Thatā€™s not helpful for anyone, and is pretty much useless for designing a good game.

If you donā€™t like me providing commentary on how pointless this kind of ā€œfeedbackā€ is. Thereā€™s handy tools you can use to deal with it.

2 Likes

You donā€™t seem to know the difference yourself either, as you keep quoting me as if I were whining when all Iā€™m doing is providing feedback and insisting on it.

I donā€™t appreciate your attitude in all the Soar threads making derogatory comments about other forum users simply because you disagree with them. Thatā€™s why I insist - use the appropriate forum tools to ignore us if we bother you so much. Or report us to the moderation team if you think we violate the TOC.

3 Likes

See? Thatā€™s what I mean. Thatā€™s not giving constructive feedback. Itā€™s having a fit.

Itā€™s literally not. You havenā€™t had a child, have you?

Yes I have, but I donā€™t see what that has to do with not letting you have the echo chamber you desire.