Another one bites the dust

Have fun wherever you go. We’ll leave a light on if you should wander back this way again.
Be well.

7 Likes

well none of you had to come here but you did to complain he left a goodbye post lol. forum addiction and wow addiction makes people leave crazy goodbye posts sometimes i think we all ought to have a look in the mirror when it comes to anything wow and the dumb stuff we do.

2 Likes

If you’re not willing to tell Blizzard why you’re quitting, you’re not giving feedback you’re just doing it for the attention.

1 Like

that’s actually quite scary… you should probably find a hobby you enjoy.
why waste your life? you’ve only got one.

i’m offering this advice in an attempt to stop you from embarrassing yourself IRL.
the term is “couldn’t give”.
when you say you “could give”, it means you will give rat butts.

and yet… things are constantly changed based on player feedback.

so how does that work?

how can they change things based on feedback, if they don’t listen to it? :thinking:

1 Like

I mean at this point everyone should know why
If you’re not personally affected by the low points of SL you should still be aware to some extent why some things are potentially affecting other players, especially since we’ve had so many of these threads with generally all the same reasons given

This guys unhappy and its honestly a shame to watch something i like so much just wither away more and more every day :frowning:

Still waiting on blizz to listen to player majority feedback on current state of pvp :angry:

11 Likes

Sub in, sub out. Blizzgang represent.

Don’t mess with us fool.

1 Like

And yet somehow they still screw it up

1 Like

Seconded and thirded. Unless someone beat me to it, lol

The wife and I talked about it…IF we do keep playing we will never ever buy another expansion again. Whatever we get with with paying the monthly sub is all we’re playing.
Id have to be nuts to keep paying money for expansions after two stinkers in a row.

7 Likes

i love ur guid name ur battlemaster ur guid name is battlemaster HAHAHAHAHA good job , not alot of pepole can do it , pls do a horde , alans is no good for u , i ned u horde

1 Like

The game isnt much better…probably the reason for the threads, lol

This right here. The simple reason I don’t like the current WoW.

Even my rose-tinted sunglasses can’t help.

5 Likes

Kinda makes me think of when the wife is running around the house with her bluetooth headphones listening to music.
Im talking, shes standing there looking at me “Huh?..huh?..huh?” :laughing:

yeah…I know when Ive talked to GMs or whoever its been with problems the first thing out of their mouth is to come here.

I was on vacation for a week during legion and counting the seconds until we were back and I could play. lol. so was the wife.
Now, Im digging up stuff…old hobbies…even broke out the golf clubs the other day for god sake…because I cant stand logging in and pretending to enjoy playing.

yeah…3 months ago I said if SLs bombed Id still have old content to do…and I would except I cant get that sadistic and quite pointless loot-a-rang change out of my head.
I OCD here and there and this is apparently one of them.
I cant even enjoy old content knowing its their ego that wont allow them to revert this idiotic change that did nothing but screw over my lowbie characters…did nothing to help the game in the least.

1 Like

Just because they didn’t implement your ideas doesn’t mean they don’t listen, they just didn’t think your idea was good for the game. Blizzard has developed a game that has been around for almost 2 decades and still brings in millions of dollars a year. When was the last time you created something this big that lasted almost 2 decades? They must be doing something right.

1 Like

Comparing an entire corporation lead by professionals with impressive resumes and vast, unbelievably big resources to implement anything they desired with a single guy participating on a game’s forum is not only unfair but it does nothing to help anyone.

OP, be well man. Hope you find something else to occupy your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s as fair as claiming that Blizzard doesn’t listen to any feedback when only a fraction of the player-base even touches the forum.

1 Like

How is it fair? It’s not like there is a lot of communication going on about what they do actually listen to versus what they don’t. Plus, let’s stay on topic. I’m saying you comparing this one dude’s life’s accomplishments to Blizzard-Activision is the thing that isn’t fair.

I see you’re new here. After you’re here for a while you might understand why there is almost no communication from Blizzard and I can’t say I blame them.

The greater majority of players have no idea who the other players are behind these avatars. For all most players know Orcslasherdudexd helped build a multi-billion dollar business from the ground up. It’s not fair of you to think that individuals here haven’t accomplished good things in life.

It’s like when Amazon asks you to rate your purchase of something mundane. Yep, give five stars for a usb-c cable and they still want you to write comments. Ha.

So what? He quit. Why listen to Blizzard? Why should he Care? He Quit.

1 Like