Another maintenance

Lol, I always pictured something similar or like getting in a quick game of MTG or something. Maybe getting that power nap in too.

1 Like

Eh long as it’s only an hour, early morning, I don’t care. It’s over before I login

Collecting bottles and cans IS a job, its not easy getting up at 8am and making enough money in 30 minutes to afford 1 can of pork and beans for lunch and a can of potted meat food product for dinner. And a tin storage shed in the yard does not really count as “in” the parents house.

Do pawn shops accept lawnmowers?

2 Likes

Im just assuming now that we will have one of these every day until the expansion release, and probably most days after that.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasnt that every time it happens, it take half an hour to get through the download and initialization process. Its like you get through the downtime, and log on, and hit another wall…

:brick: :brick: :brick:

2 Likes

Half an hour to download and install? That sounds more like your computer. If it took more than a couple minutes I’d be concerned and figuring out what was wrong.

1 Like

Maybe we should just accept it as part of the game, maybe they could add some quests: “Tell 3 people on the forums to Git Gud during maintenance” and turn it in for 100 tenders .

2 Likes

It’s not just me, mate:

How about not assuming that its a personal issue and perhaps something else. Speed checks show no issues with my download speeds or any ISP issues, I have an SSD and am not doing anything else on the computer at the time.

1 Like

Chuckles in Oceania.

::shakes fist at upkeep::

is there another one coming???

Oh no! Whatever will happen to the world!?

Extended even!

Wow that guy is mad. Someone let him “win” too much growing up.

another 1/2 day update today. so every day or so they have a new one lol

okay, thanks!

Anyone remember when 8 hour maintenance was the norm?

Older person moment I guess.

I picture them having everything ready earlier in the day on maintence day and like to sit there with their fingers on the buttons acting like that one guy from Airplane

I’ve been prepared for days, now.

:cat: :cat2: :cat:

What about my nickel refund? :laughing:

actually it would be more like 50 cents lol