Another maintenance

So be prepared for another maintenance tomorrow.

1 Like

Chillax, it is only a maintenance happening usually within the off-peak times of NA and OCE players.

It isn’t the end of the world.

1 Like

I’m prepared by having a job and other things to do with my time than worry about a maintenance lol

5 Likes

Don’t you know, its everyone’s primetime hour of play.

1 Like

so you mean the only people complaining about maintenance are jobless and live in their parents house? or work from home (soon to be laid off)

2 Likes

:joy:

I’m prepared by sleep, since it happens at midnight for me.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Have GoT S 1 ready to go.

The maintenance man in my apartment building prolly wonders why I keep giving him dirty looks. I know he’s responsible somehow, just can’t prove anything…

2 Likes

1 hour maintenance usually means its just restarts. Its literally not a big deal.

2 Likes

How are you spying on me?!?!?!?!??!

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Have you ever wondered what they actually do during a maintenance?

I always pictured an entire office sitting around eating donuts and sipping latte’s while stuff just uploads and Ion being the only one having to do any work.

1 Like

I think there might be 2-5 a week

be reasonable.
it’s the ONLY hour they get all week, because they have a life.

1 Like

Feels like last maintenance bricked something, I was grinding levels on my low level alt just fine, now I am getting smacked 25k when I am 4.5k HP. 5x damage when we are the same level is some nonsense. I hope this is the fix for it.

Lol, I always pictured something similar or like getting in a quick game of MTG or something. Maybe getting that power nap in too.

1 Like

Eh long as it’s only an hour, early morning, I don’t care. It’s over before I login

Collecting bottles and cans IS a job, its not easy getting up at 8am and making enough money in 30 minutes to afford 1 can of pork and beans for lunch and a can of potted meat food product for dinner. And a tin storage shed in the yard does not really count as “in” the parents house.

Do pawn shops accept lawnmowers?

2 Likes

Im just assuming now that we will have one of these every day until the expansion release, and probably most days after that.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasnt that every time it happens, it take half an hour to get through the download and initialization process. Its like you get through the downtime, and log on, and hit another wall…

:brick: :brick: :brick:

2 Likes