Another Community Council invitation is given out!

Honestly, I think this is nothing more than a publicity stunt. I hope that design decisions will be impacted by the council’s recommendations, but I have no expectation of anything changing based off their input.:man_shrugging:

I want the Blizzard team to make my last statement look foolish!

Edit: I have always valued Mirasol’s contributions to the community.

You go getum girl👍

2 Likes

Who should they be inviting? Randoms off GD who think xmog is endgame?

Remember you can still post on the regular forums AND your opinion is still valued Saangreal <3

1 Like

As you should. Because the Counsel is not where the things will be scrutinized. It is there where the scrutiny goes to die actually.

Hello everyone! Happy to be joining in the community council today! My account is only from Pandaria expac, however, I did play vanilla on my brothers’ account when we were younger(I never made it to max lvl)LOL. I like to raid, t-mog, run old content and mythic +, a little of everything really. I play most content with my family now and have taken a more casual approach to the game lately. I love running the Island content from BFA for the mounts and tmog, running old raids with my mom for mounts, and we raid 1 night a week. I was a big fan of the single player content such as the Brawler’s guild when it first came out and I completed the green lock fire when it was current content. That’s all for now, I look forward to contributing to this community and getting to know some of you. Thanks

1 Like

Link to the Community Council Section of the Forums so everyone can go see them for themselves:

I thought you were referring to the number of hours in the week when you said that.

I agree. You’re a doomsayer.

I think requiring dungeons is fine, so long as it can be completed through the matchmaking system.

I know WoW’s really far behind other MMOs with their casual systems, but someone made a post about incorporating NPC teammates in place of players for regular dungeons, which other games do. FFXIV has Trusts, ESO just dropped that feature a little while back, etc… They’ve had AI features with other things before. Comp stomp and proving grounds for example.

If they were to bring such a system into something like normal dungeons it would just bring more purpose to those environments, especially if there were quests in those dungeons.

But I’d like to see something like a housing system come about. It has to be in the talks. There’s no way WoW devs are looking at these other games (that many of them are even playing) and sleeping on legitimate player housing. If/when they ever do create such a thing then Professions can truly shine.

Otherwise there are things like Glyphs, xmog, mounts, pets, weapon illusions, etc… they could make an entire rewarding progression system out of crafting without tying it to power.

2 Likes

yes it appears they only picked people whose life revolves around blizzard - wonder what kind of game that makes for everyone else… and they wonder why they are losing players

How do we report really bad ideas we don’t agree with for an essay of reasons?

You don’t report ideas you don’t agree with. mods are not here to curate content, only to enforce forum rules. If you care, you write up why you don’t agree. If, you don’t really care then you move on.

I didn’t mean report as in get the post removed

More so a downvote option to indicate that the idea is not healthy for the game and should not be listened to

So are we supposed to make a new thread in GD and link the thread in question? Should a new “discussion” subforum be made?

Feedback on community council ideas will just be buried in GD

4 Likes

:rofl: he’s my vote

Out of curiosity, did something change in the MVP program since my time? IIRC, all characters under the account were flagged as MVP though were were strongly encouraged to stay on a “forum main”.

I only ask because you’re not showing as flagged as an MVP nor is your text green.

even youtube seems to be removing dislikes{from public display :thinking: scammers gonna be having a field day

1 Like

The less green the better.

But if you look, it now says “WoW Community Council” under their name. Forums probably can’t do dual-titles, although it’d make more sense just to eliminate the “MVP” program altogether as it does a great job at spinning up vitriol on either side.

I don’t care if there are some “good” MVPers - the program was stained immensely.

1 Like

World 2000 pretty good! https://www.dataforazeroth.com/characters/US/Area%2052/Raúko

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mutesoundfile

& wowhead for the pet to get the sound you want to mute :+1:

1 Like

I would like a range of options:

• Indifferent
  • Dislike
  • Lol what is this person thinking
  • Vote to remote from council
  • Murloc wave
4 Likes

I’m curious how other people use resources like YouTube. I have trusted content creators I go to for information, if the only video for a subject is from KaurmineTheOrc I’m going to side eye all the information until the people I trust say the same thing.

1 Like

yes there should be down votes and upvotes allowed in the forum that read only can use

1 Like