Another cancelled subscription

You implied was that it was a good investment to increase server capacity as opposed to losing a handful of subs. So yes, you did make an assertion, of which you gavr no evidence… while I dont have the most reliable sources, they are sources and there is actual clear evidence that my argument is true while you have nothing, again, please provide evidence now or stop wasting my time.

Hi. The 50% XP buff made leveling a breeze! Between that, the XP squish, and choosing to level a druid to 55 to unlock DK, it didn’t take much time at all to get where I am. Leveling in AV from level 61 to 70 was super quick, and I got some excellent gear out of it in the long run. It was quite the wonderful experience!

If you want to have some fun, join me on Maladath. Don’t be like these saps that get so bent out of shape over nothing.

cya , 1 less person in the queue

Thats still hours and hours of work, the rest of my guild isn’t going to come, and does nothing to make you anymore likeable due to the rest of your behavior here.

And for the record, I rolled on Bigglesworth longtime ago, Blizzard decided to destroy it by offering free transfers, primarily to Grobbulous, and the horde side went from 1350 raiders to zero in 2 weeks. There was no choice about moving here back in February. Now the half dozen free migration options don’t even have a total of 1300 horde raiding characters on ironforge. Tell me again how this is the players fault?

My server Netherwind was deleted and my toons were transfered to a server I don’t like, but I saw it as an opportunity to start out fresh. It’s too bad you guys let it all get to you. Perhaps just go with the flow for once instead of going against it? Maybe you’ll be a bit happier in life.

Also, for the record, I chose to not hide behind some throwaway Retail character. All of you that do this are truly pathetic. Do carry on, though.

Your solution involves no lifing a game for a week and having no concern about the people you’ve been spending time with for a few years. If you think that’s a reasonable suggestion I don’t know what to tell you.

But, hey, I’m on an alt so you got that! I’ll take that hit over being the guy that shows up to defend a mega corporation getting called out for suspect decisions.

Ah, yes, “going with the flow” means that I’m defending Blizzard. Gotcha. I see where your brain is at, Mr level 10 nightborne warlock. Have fun swimming in the waters of despair while I get ever so much closer to level 71.

You claim to be playing the game but are spending all your time here. I mean, I’ve got a queue, what are exactly is your motivation here?

It doesn’t take much to alt-tab to this browser page, man. I’m killing quest mobs currently, and skinning so many bodies people are leveling behind. Free money, woot!

This happens every expansion and smooths out rather quickly

Server first 450 skinning happened SOOO FAST on my server lol

1 Like

I don’t doubt this lmao

Yeah, well when my queue is up you aren’t going to hear from me. Not going to be hanging out on a forum just to annoy others. I guess we just have different personalities. Like I wouldn’t start posting nonsensical solutions in a thread about a legitimate complaint. Who does that?

Both previous Classic releases had long wait times (not to mention the actual launches themselves) and this is Wrath of the Lich King, WoW’s most popular expansion. You’re surprised that there are long wait times?

I know it sucks but it’s launch day. That’s just the way it is, I think we all knew it was going to be this way. It will get better, it always does, but it’s just a fact of life that launches basically always have queues.

Honestly, what would you prefer, a dying/dead community or wait times with a thriving one? I know I’d pick the latter every day of the week.

I thought my solution was sensical. I guess I’m just built differently, bro. I’m also queued up for AV while I quest, and I’m currently in one of those games right now. Getting that extra XP and honour. It’s so good. Enjoy your wait time!

It’s ridiculous that there solution is just “wait until the hype dies down”.

Queues every expansion yet it’s incomprehensible? :face_with_monocle:

It is the correct solution though. Its absurd, but if you look back at recent wow history you should wait it out on the higher queue servers. Unless you aren’t worried about group content at all.

You thought spending 50+ hours leveling a character in a week on a realm that’s very likely to be very low pop in a few months was a good idea?

Then even worse judgement you thought it was a good idea to spend all this time on blizzards forums to defend their honor?

Okay.

I wouldn’t call it the correct solution since this a service people pay for. I think they need to get more creative, in order to serve their customers while they still have them.