Another cancelled subscription

Not that it matters but this is just impossible to justify. Pay to play a game but the game is never available due to the ridiculous wait times. Two accounts canceled here tonight. Until they finally fix this and allows us to actually avail of the service we pay for…incomprehensible to be honest.

44 Likes

I rerolled on Maladath just over a week ago and am about to play my 70 DK in Northrend. No queue. Should’ve done what I did, bro!

23 Likes

This happens every expansion release. Did people expect this one to be any different?

23 Likes

Hello there

if you buy the 70 boost it lets you skip the queue for a month

4 Likes

It’ll be fine in 2 weeks and noone will be left to play with :confused:

3 Likes

Not all of us like to play alone, some of us have spent years on our characters and have made a lot of friends on the server that there on. Also if someone is a raider, guild officer, or guild leader then they really can not follow your advice.

Don’t be stupid, stupid

13 Likes

I rerolled on Skyfury and also on Sulfurus, both I have no access to tonight lol

6 Likes

Damn. Good thing none of us pay a sub to play this game, otherwise we might feel entitled to better service.

19 Likes

I’m in a new, wonderful guild and we’re doing content together. I’m not the stupid one here. Lol

8 Likes

Sure but i dont expect a company to invest money into a very short temporary increase in players. Most server queues will be gone or reasonable in a week or 2. My secret is to not take time off work to sit in queues lmao.
For issues such as fresh servers having queues for long periods thats different of course.

2 Likes

I said your response was stupid.

7 Likes

Actually you are. Your server will be dead in a month or two, along with your guild, and you’ll either quit or fork out cash to go back to one of the active servers. Theres a reason that everybody is piled up on a few servers… all of the other ones died after the initial rush to play tbc.

8 Likes

You… don’t expect them to accommodate demand… that they could anticipate…

Do you hear yourself?

4 Likes

Lmao. We’ll see what happens, bud. In the meantime, I’m having fun and it’s too bad you’re not. Enjoy sitting around in your queues while I get to enjoy the game. Hahahahahaha.

9 Likes

you guys had months to think of what to do. At the end of the day, it’s more your fault over blizzard. And you also should have known better that wrath would have queues, since it was the highest sub activity in blizzards history.

4 Likes

Its a poor investment, of course I hear myself. Youre all going to continue being subbed anyway and theyll be better off not doing it.

2 Likes

Earthfury is waiting for all of ya.

1 Like

Can you show your calculations?

I’d love to see how much blizz is paying for hosting and development.

I also love how the solution to getting service from this company (according to you) is to unsubscribe. That’s the kind of galaxybrain thinking I’d expect from this forum.

1 Like

idk, im pretty sure they will lose quite a few players over this. its just easier for them to accept that loss since they have no faith in their own product