Another cancelled subscription

That’s a big oof.

3 Likes

Fwiw, they have repeatedly underestimated the success of classic, beginning with not providing it at all “you think you do but you dont”, all the way up to day one release when it had like 8 servers and needed 30.

are you able to use the 70 boost yet there ? im just trying to play with my friends and im very behind

Nah, no boost or transfers. You have to start completely fresh.

Don’t forget name reservations with like… 3 servers in my region.

Bye felicia.

3 Likes

Why do I need calculations its very clear people will stay subbed regardless how much garbage content, changes and decisions are made.
Hell it looks like most people now own 2 accounts or more, they really arent losing anything when a couple randoms unsub and come crawling back a month later.

Its Blizzard we’re talking about, they havent cared about their playerbase in probably a decade now.

2 Likes

If that was true for me, I wouldn’t be desperately trying to get a rise out of random strangers on an internet forum, I’d actually be playing the game.

1 Like

You made a series of unfounded claims.

I’m asking if you can back them up.

How many people are you expecting to leave?

How much does server hosting cost them?

How much would it cost for them to develop the tech to absorb the population shifts?

I mean… if we assume they don’t already have that tech.

Where can I find this data?

I’ll grant you this one and point out the cataclysmic drop in population that occurred in retail.

And once LK is done their product will be mediocre while people will remember how crappy and shiesty their company is. Not a winning formula going forward I think.

Bro, im sorry but it is just obvious that this isn’t true. Where do you think this explosion of players is coming from? Its coming from unsubbed players coming back to the game. There is a massive group of players that were already not playing WoW, and are way more likely to stop playing again after a few months. The group of players that never quit were already subbed this entire time and aren’t the ones causing the queues that didn’t exist a month ago.

You have quite the vivid imagination there, level 10 nightborne warlock. Where’s your Classic main at?

1 Like

Yes lets victim blame when this issue could have been avoided if only bliz though ahead

2 Likes

Funny enough your assumptions have less evidence than mine.
I go off literally playing the game and seeing how many people who 2 or more accounts, pretty obvious that one.
Financial statements, actions and developments made by Blizzard, MANY forum posts, comments, messages, etc made by the playerbase over many different sites and in game.
The fact that things cost time and money, the latter which Blizzard LOVES and will attempt to make or save as much as possible.
Yes none of this is guaranteed to be true but it is highly likely. Anyway it isnt even possible to obtain such evidence, meanwhile you have absolutely nothing to back up your claim.

So, no actual answer to the topic at hand. I mean what does motivate you to post this nonsense? Play to 70 in a week on the lesser of 2 fresh start realms is your solution, eh? But I guess if you had something going on you wouldn’t be here trying to emotional vampire this situation.

This deflection would work better if I was the one making assertions.

Individual testimony isn’t accepted. I need data.

I’ll take links to the specific parts of the financial statements you’re talking about.

Everything costs time and money, including opportunity costs of not doing certain things.

Well, level 10 nightborne warlock, I must say that you seem to be quite the negative person, trying to rain on my parade of enjoying myself on this new, wonderful server. Maybe you’d cheer up a bit if you switched from Retail to Classic and made a character on my server? It’s been a lovely, positive experience! I’ll glad sport you some gold if you need some to aid in the conversion from playing a crappy game to playing an actual good game. :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink:

“victim” lmao

1 Like

This. took the transfer, and still 7k queue. can’t win.

I mean if you want to obsess about posting on a main, maybe you should post on a character that isn’t on server with multi hour queues? Where’s this dk you’re supposedly playing while spending hours on this forum?

Also, just because you only get negative emotions doesn’t mean everyone else is negative. It means you’re the kind of guy who either had no friends or didn’t play 3 years of classic and could easily reroll a fresh server, had so much excess time you could level to 70 in 1 week on said server, and then have so much more time to troll legit complaints here.

Now, look at how you presented yourself on this thread like you’re someone else and ask what they’d think of you?