Another Anti-Premade post

yeah, nobody playing rated pvp rn, guess we should all wintrade our cr too!

I mean they didn’t mass ban all the idiots wintrading honor levels in bfa prepatch so don’t see how or why they’d do that to people farming old achievements.

True. Some of those old achievements are so silly that you have to do this.

win trading applies to RBGs and is used to cheat CR gains.

additionally i view horde and alliance communities coming together for fun events to be a positive win for wow.

What has getting an achievement in Wintergrasp to do with rated games . Do you even read the post you respond to ?

That one is really easy. Bring two friends on the other faction to Northrend Dalaran, one a player with a rez. Kill friend. Healer rezzes them. Kill friend again.

That achievement was designed to be done as wPvP, ganking players who were farming elementals for mats between battles. The elementals disappear during the battle.

1 Like

cr wintrading community events

achievement wintrading community events

there i fixed it.

maybe you should re-read and if you need to think more than twice before posting, then do it.

here;

intentionally trying to queue into each other so you can quite literally cheat achievements intended to be earned in actual Player versus Player atmosphere is wintrading.

The same as intentionally trying to queue into each other so you can quite literally cheat rating intended to be earned in actual Player versus Player atmosphere.

I didn’t realise this was something so big to comprehend.

Scroll past it next time if it saves you a migraine.

1 Like

False equivalencies /yawn

“premade” is a weird way to say “people with friends”… wait a second we are receiving some new information

BREAKING NEWS:
WORLD OF WARCRAFT IS AN MMORPG.

People everywhere are shocked that online games often involve GROUPS of players teaming up in a SOCIAL manner.

More at 5, Back to you Ted.

3 Likes

I did it another way as suggested by someone on the forum . Make an opposite faction alt and park it at the Cauldron of Fire . Send your main there as well . You can Alt+F4 out of the dummy toon ( it stays in the world for 20 secs even when you log off ) log on to your main and kill it . Do it 10 times .

imagine being so bad at pvp that no1 has ever asked u to group up or play together?

no wonder OP is so angwy =(

wintrading only applies to rated.

I’ve heard of that method also. I’ve even read of people rolling level 10’s on both factions to kill each other there. And then there’s Chromie time. And warmode. And Chromie time warmode.

No there aren’t. They can all be done organically

Battlemaster should have been retired the same way arena master was, it’s such a joke now

How again is the achievement for killing players in the Cauldron of Flame going to happen organically?

people used to cheese that back in wrath even when you could find people in wintergrasp, nevermind that 9/10 of the toons gathering and farming during wrath were chinese gold farmers doing forced labor from prison, they were later replaced by bots.

in fact i would bet that out of everyone who does have that acheive, almost nobody got it organically in a true duel against a fair opponent. everyone either ganked bots/farmers or got their buddy to hop on an alliance alt.

Because it’s an achievement that was not designed to be completed during the battle.

sure, and the original intention is that you would earn it in some sort of king of the hill fight for control over a local resource, didn’t turn out that way and nobody uses wintergrasp for resources anymore so the only way for players to get it today is to cheese it.

It can be obtained outside of the epic instanced battleground. Back in wotlk/cata wintergrasp was an amazing area to farm titanium and saronite and the fire elementals there were great for crystalized fire as well as engineering clouds. The achievement was never designed to be wintraded, it happened organically especially on a pvp server

Nowadays it’s inconvenient because dead zone, but i’m sure with warmode on you could kill wanderers seeking out those two titanium veins that spawn by the cauldron area :woman_shrugging:

whats the difference between helping a friend get a 10 year old unrated PVP achievement and helping them get a 10 year old glory of the raider achievement? in both cases i am helping a friend get an achievement, something players do all the time, and given that its players working together, something that should be encouraged.

i used to advocate for soloqueue, and we have it now with solo shuffle, on top of that we are getting rated soloshuffle in DF. for me thats good, maybe add soloqueue RBGs and rated epics and PVP would be golden. but it seems that solos are now attacking group players for being social, you can be pro-solo without being anti-social.