Announcing RP-PVP in WoW Classic

I am so freaking happy about this.

Our discord (the largest one) is already the largest pop server discord as far as I know, and it’s also currently split between 3 of them!

3 discords now for Grob ? I’m on 2 of them…the reddit one and the old conclave one. What is this 3rd one ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I want to create an Undead Guild, an off-shoot of the cult. It wouldn’t be as exciting without PVP!! THANK YOU <3

Thank you for listening to us.

1 Like

This is the best news about Classic (for me). Thanks for listening to the requests for this server type. It is really appreciated.

Excited to meet other Alliance members! Berto the gnome warlock and Integrity the night elf hunter will see you August 26th/27th!

Fun friendly group!

Already have all my names on this realm. I am sooo excited to experience a classic RP-PVP server. This is going to be epic. I hope we have a good population. I am looking for guilds :wink:

Names Reserved. If you see Pythons in-game, I’m the same one from Twisting Nether from the Red Sector A guild. We’ve got the guild back and we’re going strong! Feel free to message me if you want to get reacquainted. I look forward to playing with everyone again.

This is good, now I’m to have to farm the Sentinel set all over again : D

Should be fun

I just hope there are enough realms to account for the expected players. Really praying you folks thought it through.

And now I just need to figure out how to sneak a demon hunter in the back door…
~ Zyg

Hey for a curious noob to rp pvp – what is an example of a typical ruleset? Whats it like on rp pvp servers compared to pvp servers? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

From experience it’s RP rules in a PvP server. Don’t be named Xxshadowkillerxxqt and don’t expect a super sweaty high competition atmosphere. RPPvP is the most immersive type server you will find.

1 Like

Did you just…not see the date on this thread? Or did you do it on purpose