Anniversary Mount Should Have Been A Fel Reaver

I like this. Then I’ll ride it to Hellfire and show off to its cousin.

1 Like

I like the way this man thinks.

1 Like

I guess its because the HFC raid from WoD already drops a Fel Reaver has a mount

This is peak lazy.

What it should have been: A Clefthoof with wings that can fly.

2 Likes

1 - That’s kind of a Fel Reaver but it’s more of an off-brand Fel Reaver. This would be a good opportunity to get an actual Fel Reaver.

2 - There are 7 Dragonhawk Mounts and one “Fel Reaver” in the game right now lol

Yeah its lazy tbh.

Should have made a new mount

2 Likes

Yeah, the Dragonhawk is a very lazy choice. It was like being at the meeting and hearing the comment: Meh let’s just give them a re-colored Dragonhawk.

2 Likes

a mechagnome? hell, i’d be happy with a piloted fel reaver, and i’m a tauren

1 Like

But it would not fly. The Dragonhawk will fly. And Burning Crusade is when flying was introduced. :slight_smile:

Says who?

The Iron Horde off-brand “Fel Reaver” flies.

Heck, the Shredder mounts fly. Shredders didn’t fly until they added a Shredder mount. The WC3 Shredder unity wasn’t a flying unity.

2 Likes

you ARE aware there are several mechsuit mounts since MoP that include flight capabilities, right? blizzard could simply combine aspects of their skeletons to give us a proper flight-capable, piloted fel reaver, low-res or updated graphics

1 Like

Yes, but that is not a Burning Crusade one! :slight_smile:

I would hate to see a Fel Reaver destroyed by the shredder mount rigging.

My point was that the Fel Reaver did not. And to ruin it with that rigging would be a travesty to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

An all white netherwing drake would be dope and fit too.

5 Likes

That’s just you. I think it would be fine and desirable.

Much more desirable than the 8th Dragonhawk mount.

Doomwalker drops this? It’s going to be funny watching people flying above him fall from the sky when earthquake kills them.

That would be fantastic! They could use the Timereaver model!

Yes. Which is why I said “I would hate” and “to me.” :wink:

I personally do not enjoy the mechanical mounts. I am not a fan of the Dragonhawk, either, but to me it is better than a Fel Reaver.

And that is “just you.” :wink:

We all have different opinions!

1 Like

But at least it’s not another horse or wolf mount. But looking at it wish it was.

hmmm, now there’s a thought, even with some anniversary body armor on it

2 Likes

I’d want a fel reaver… Not for me though…

I have a friend who needs one.

1 Like

personally, i’d like a recolor of the Vicious War Kodo, as well as the rest of the Vicious War Mounts for races as “Heritage Mounts”. the heritage armor thing was a “good feature” in BfA, and i LOVE my Prestigious War Wolf, and hope to Thrall i get Midnight’s Eternal Reins