Anniversary Mount Should Have Been A Fel Reaver

I’m just saying, after getting a Deathwing the idea of getting a recolored Dragonhawk isn’t terribly appealing.

A Fel Reaver would be even more tBC and it would be cool.

28 Likes

I’m a simp for Blizzard and I can honestly say this is disappointing and lazy. Thanks for the low res recolor of an ugly mount no one is going to use…?

17 Likes

A FEL REAVER!?

I know a certain Mechagnome would be very happy.

3 Likes

I would love that sooo much!

1 Like

That dragonhawk looks very bland.

2 Likes

A felrever would have been kinda meh in my books too, don’t like mechanical…

For other options as much as an HD Netherdrake would rock I think we have had a bunch of dragon mounts. The OG Manarays I never enjoyed too much neither.

I would really like a fungal giant mount personally, but that’s just my taste <3

I am just really hard on Dragonhawks cause they are stupid as, none I like. I think I am just super picky right now!

1 Like

Post Deleted

2 Likes

Just looks like Sunwing.

Shoulda been illidan giving us a piggyback everywhere

He got wings, can be a flying mount as well

7 Likes

If given a Felreaver mount, I’d be sure to find just the right spot which would allow me to spam jump to STOPSMOSTOMSTOMP.

3 Likes

So is this gonna be an obnoxious 1% drop or a guaranteed drop?

Plz not a percent drop, I still have nightmares over hatespark the tiny.

Zero effort = why should we even care?

2 Likes

Does classic still get timewalking rewards?

Disappointed that it doesn’t at least have a bit of armor. Also I fully agree. A sunhawk isn’t really what comes to mind when I think of BC. Hell, Netherdrakes comes to mind before them because they were on the box art.

7 Likes

This right here. A 17th Anniversary mount with a TBC theme is screaming for an updated, Hi res, Netherdrake model.

9 Likes

Rezzed up Netherdrake or an adult mana wyrm would have been nifty.

5 Likes

That’s an amazing looking mount and I’m thankful that Blizzard thinks of the small things that keep us happy and yearning for more!

I’m using it.

The fact that it “drops” from something has me concerned. Please don’t tell me they are going down the RNG route for a celebration item…

Like if it is 100% drop chance then fine, anything less than that is really not ok…

1 Like