Anime thread:

Indeed, for in the end, people say psycho, or crazy quite loosely. Such words are used to define things we don’t understand. And often we simply need to learn to understand them too! We’ve all got something, and that’s what makes us special!
That’s why I love Jojo, it’s always something different!

Just a weird goofy ride with oodles of pretty men lol

I miss Anasui already lol

1 Like

XD, here’s hoping we get a call back to him somehow in Jojolands!

1 Like

I do kinda wonder if Jodio is somehow related to Funny Valentine.

Look I just think Valentines a cool character. I’ve yet to settle in and read all of Steel Ball Run but I enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

SBR’s a fantastic emotional ride! Here’s hoping it’s animated at some point!

If there’s ever a way to easily animate horses without it looking like garbage lol

1 Like

Anyone here about the later-in-the-year Fist of the North Star 40th Anniversary News?
So far they’ve revealed an Art Exhibition, with some new stuff from Hara even, Goods, but nothing more! There’s a Website too, though in Japanese so you have to translate it.
WILD HOPES:

1. Fist of the North Star Sequel Manga Following Raoh’s Son Ryu whom Ken Showed Hokuto Shinken. (Would be so cool!)
  2. Fist of the Blue Sky Regenesis (Manga) Continuation (It’s been on Hiatus for a while).
  3. Fist of the North Star Reanimation Series (Plz Oh Plz)
  4. Fist of the Blue Sky Reanimation Series (PLZ!)
    Sorry, Big HNK Fan here! Love One Piece and JOJO, but I consider HNK above them both.