Anime thread:

This poster is a menace

I read this as anima… help me…

5 Likes

Menace how? I think it’s a great anime.

:ocean: :dragon::ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

What did I learn from watching isekai? Never play nice when on another planet.

1 Like

Inuyasha is another awesome one

:ocean: :dragon::ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

The latest anime my wife and I watched was the second season of One Punch Man. Not as well done as the first season but we still liked it.

Re: Creators. It’s really, really good.

What I learned is a horde of hungry rabbits can be [REDACTED] terrifying.

2 Likes

Not really my thing but I do own all three seasons of the original Robotech because of kid nostalgia.
I do enjoy a few games in the genre (final fantasy, Lunar, Tales and Wild Arms for example)

Eh watched Stone Ocean so I’m good anime wise for now.

I really hope Steel Ball Run gets animated. We’ll see.

1 Like

I meme.

I wonder if Raszageth watches anime.

o3o

Reminds me of the “Daughter” episode / chapter of Petshop of Horrors.

Good manga series but it only got a few animated episodes which is a bummer. I’m not 100 percent sure I can share a vid of it on here. Cuz its been YEARS so my memory of the horror bits is vague.

edit Oh lawdy there’s an f slur early on in the episode so yeah I can’t share it XD

1 Like

Also…Those who hunt elves and YuYu Hakusho

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

I’m watching the villainess one where some woman gets transported into a dating game. She’s the antagonist and realizes the villain of the game will kill her at the end of the game.

So she changes the game by seducing the villain lol.

I’m also considering the new mobile suit Gundam, but I heard those shows kill off characters left and right and I’d rather not watch that.

Honestly most of the anime I used to watch was from the early 2000s.

That’s when my roommate was getting me to watch it.

Haven’t seen a lot of the new stuff

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Ah the days of trying to find 2000s anime on the 2000s internet

The dub of Stone Ocean gave me such nostalgia because there’s so much swearing in the english dub lol. Like a lot of older anime where swearing was EVERYWHERE so the actors could fit the mouth flaps

2 Likes

I am obliged here to shout to the skies:
CURSE YOU HARMONY GOLD!

I lucked out in getting friends either nearby or who would mail me cds of divx anime

1 Like

Yeah only time I could get non Kazaa / Limewire anime was stores like Suncoast and FYE.

I remember watching Trigun on adult swim and school was gonna start the week when the channel would show the finale. So I ended up finding the VHS of the last few episodes in one tape. Cuz I wouldn’t be able to stay up to watch it.

Good times.

3 Likes

My local Suncoast for a bit at least had a wonderful gatekeeperish guy who gave my a hard time about my Ghost in the Shell T-shirt as I was not properly aware of the genre or something. So that was fun.

1 Like

My roommate spent hours downloading the total conversion themes for his computer.

Also this was great

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

4 Likes