Anima Rewards Increased

This isn’t perfect (or even close) but this really adds up fast. Not bad.

8 Likes

Please convey the following to your superiors:

1. Ensure it’s account wide, then you might be on to something.

2. Also fix pvp.

Thank you

6 Likes

because there is an entire team dedicated to anima, right? Looking through Blizzard’s departments, specifically wow there is none. Anima in itself is a resource, a number. A number goes towards the coding team. With the fix Blizzard is applying they’re effectively reworking the system to add in a new one. This consumes time, money; Development Time. This takes away from all other systems in dire need of help.

I’m highly disappointed in Blizzard’s way of handling their golden goose and I’m baffled that you think that what you said is a proper argument.

5 Likes

way too late. spent most anima on mission table for gold . Now 5 months later you finally change it so we can regrind? No thanks. if anything it’s a QoL change for 9.1 but not now. Hopefully 9.1 isn’t garbage. GL

3 Likes

you still have to actually farm the anima its not just gonna fall in your lap. if you were hungry and you could have half a pizza or no pizza at all would you go hungry no, you would be happy with what you had

1 Like

The smart money if all you’re thinking about is anima is just to get level 1 on everything and then just advance what you feel like. Don’t bank on the deeper achievements for the sake of themselves because they won’t pay for themselves unless you continue to do the anima lap every day for the whole expansion. Don’t make yourself hate the game, get the low hanging fruit and enjoy the first boost.

Also this. The altoholic strat changes if they tick this box.

8 Likes

Nope. On my main there are no longer any 35 and 70 anima quests - They are all 105 or more. On my hunter, which has not made the sanctum feature yet, there are still 35 anima quests, and there isn’t a single 175 anima quest.

I guess I’ll fix that pretty quick now though.

No. That is a negative. I gain no benefit from the system without dumping my anima into something I don’t care about. How dense are you?

36 Likes

All the covenant features feel really unrewarding and almost pointless to be honest.
I don’t care enough about the mogs to save anima for them at all. Or even the mounts.
Having a feature that is a hearth to a main city is just time gated content to me. Which has zero value as a 3rd tier feature and yes in my opinion ALL of the covenant features seem like the wrong thing to do when they are nothing more than time gated grinds that are useless.
There is not one thing I would farm anima for in this expansion except flying and you blew that.

15 Likes

Just make the increase without having to upgrade the sanctums. There are sanctum stuff I flat out don’t want. I don’t want to spend the crap ton of anima to upgrade them just to get the increase.

21 Likes

Great change.

Too bad I have tier 4 on one feature but tier 1 on another, but in the future I will upgrade more evenly.

Now upgrade the iLvl of rewards from World Quests, and we actually have a 9.0.5 patch for casuals.

2 Likes

Hardly log into SL anymore, but just wanted to drop by and say how laughably pathetic and small of a change this is compared to what was needed.

66 Likes

I have grown so so so tired of the games the devs are playing. The systems for systems for systems to boost systems hamster wheel is just NOT fun anymore. You’re looking for ways to increase player play time and engagement. The self created anima drought with the over inflated costs is just another reason to keep my sabbatical from the game going. I had high hopes that you all learned from BFA. But in many ways, you doubled down. Maybe the age of MMORPGs is over for me I’d this is the new normal. Sucks, because I actually care about the story, but not enough for this kind of vampiric business practice (no covenant pun intended).

64 Likes

you may not care about it now but what about later?
its really not that much anima for you to compromise to get to the bigger picture

Ah cool.

So we can only fix one thing at a time. There’s only one dev working on the entire game and there’s absolutely no way they’ve split different areas of the game into different teams. Nope. Why would they do that?

2 Likes

Sweet I’m now getting well over 200 anima for some WQs (1 rank 2 and one rank 4 already, so that’s 6 ranks worth of upgrades).

Eh Pizza comparison doesnt work here. It’s more money to build a house than anything, or money to manage a business with payments.

2 Likes

Why is this not account wide? Lol.

13 Likes

If you do not care about any of the covenant features then you are not a player who should even care about Anima, and you should just move Anima to the Unused Currency section

Even if you only unlocked the traveling option for quick travel around a zone, if you have been doing your weekly anima quest you should have it fully unlocked by now - Which means that Anima is once again redundant.

You gain 0 player power from Anima. 0. Zilch. NONE. Anima is 99% for players who wish to collect vanity in wow, and for the 1% who just want faster travel around a single zone.

2 Likes

Too little too late.

Most everyone is already out the door or looking to go out it.

11 Likes