Anima Rewards Increased

The Achievements are NOT account wide currently, and instead are per-character

8 Likes

Like the mission table and its potential inevitable anima drip, spending on upgrades generally isn’t worth it, or at the very least will take too long to pay for itself.

This is just a bonus for those that decide to go deep for concept reasons.

8 Likes

so the cost remains for the items.
lower the cost of the items. this ap grind is unreal! and not worth it!
i having fun playing older expansions then SL cause this grind is unreal!
maybe, and maybe in the next expansion i’ll grind the ap!
the cost needs to be reduced!

22 Likes

different teams for different things i highly doubt the anima team also does pvp

6 Likes

It’s what they do every expansion. Start out with a famine, then increase it to a flood. Same old same old really.

17 Likes

Seriously? So no alt catch-up like Renown?

8 Likes

if you didnt have level 1 of your buildings unlocked at this point then you arent really playing the character… let people enjoy this

2 Likes

You know I just wont bother with the anima stuff until the end of the expansion, maybe you will get the idea then.

33 Likes

Now imagine if it was account bound…and like 5 times more lol. This is nice but still not enough

31 Likes

the drought was because of denathrius though

2 Likes

I agree…let’s sacrifice Denathrius to the RNG gods!!

3 Likes

They do not appear to be account wide. It needs to be.

20 Likes

you cant just let people enjoy this?

3 Likes

Interesting solution. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

2 Likes

Baby steps, but I’ll take it.

8 Likes

Okay but what about people who have hard-focused one sanctum upgrade at a time? I don’t even have an abom factory yet as its useless for me but I upgraded my others. So I miss out on the buff. Sick.

10 Likes

no, we can’t let blizz have half way fixes to their system. It should be account wide and should have been a bit bigger. I don’t see how me pointing that out doesn’t let people enjoy the increase lol

62 Likes

Yes, but are they account or Covenant-bound?

Like if my main Night Fae has all the achievements, will that make life easier for all my alts, just my Night Fae alts, or no alts at all?

1 Like

even with the current amounts it wont take long to unlock rank one
there is no negative here

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this be account-wide? On my alts who are the same covenant as my main why would I unlock the Sanctum Feature again?

We don’t want players to feel as though spending 10,000 Anima on a feature upgrade is ever the wrong thing to do.

I was just about to spend 12,500 Anima to unlock rank 4 of my Sanctum Feature on my main, but I only have rank 1 of the Command Table because ranks 2 and 3 are completely useless. Now I have to instead spend 15,000 anima to upgrade my Command Table just to increase world quest rewards on that one character? Doesn’t this work counter to your goal?

55 Likes