Anima acquisition = Horrid

Sure, if your sole objective is to collect cosmetics and sit in your main city showing them off then yeah I can see why you want to increase the anima gain. Unfortunately you’re the minority so I doubt Blizzard is going to make changes for y’all.

Good luck though

you mean the 90% that dont do high level content

usually only 10-20% of the players that buy an xpac get to cap and do content at all

2 Likes

Didn’t realize normal raids, mythic+, and PvP were considered “high level”.

1 Like

but… for those players who arent pushing “content”. Then for them it is tied to power. They aren’t doing M+ or Raid. Maybe LFR to say the least.

That group of people progression is the Covenant. So for them that is tied to player power. Whether you agree or not is arbitrary for them. It is what it is.

You might not need that progression but others do. Whether for personal reason or due to lack of time.

Either way though, why would it matter to you or any of the other people if they increased the amount of Anima that was available.

Like you said…

So why not buff it.

1 Like

well wheres your main friend?

or are you just stuck at level 50 and like contradicting everyone on the forums for your day

2 Likes

trasmog weapons cost

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

LOL. Only 10% of the player base get soy max level and does content?

You’re delusional dude. 0/10 troll

a lot of people dont even buy the new xpac, they RP in elwynn forest. they couldnt care less about new content

You know what I find strange no real reason to run heroic randoms every expansion there was always a proper incentive not this time 35 anima?. . No thank you

2 Likes

if it doesnt matter, they should buff the anima by 2x or 3x

heroic queue 150, raid finder 250, normal 300, heroic 600, mythic 1000 per boss kill.

1 Like

You mean the entire soulbind system lmfao what are you talking about

1 Like

Imagine elaborating on your terrible point

Are you aware of the soulbind system? If so I’ll make a point, if not it’s not worth the time.

1 Like

I’m aware of it. What part of it justifies saying that you need to FARM anima to access it?

Because I have full access to it and I haven’t done a WQ since the first two weeks of the expansion.

btw world quests and the zones , and the covenant features were basically 80% of the expansion features trailer. so much for it being “worthless”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QInBVzBJuU4

4 Likes

Do you understand that renown increases the strength of soulbinds?

Are you aware that…to increase renown you need to collect thousands of anima? That other renown increasing activities are locked behind completing said quests? If you started from day 1 you may not notice, but earning anima is integral to player power - and your original post should be deleted because it’s basically fake news.

2 Likes

I love when people bring this up. Getting the 1000 anima a week to increase your renown is ridiculously easy and you know it.

Weekly world boss and two weekly quests and you’re at 1000 anima. Takes maybe an hour each week.

Also if you fall behind or switch covenants you can gain renown through callings, raids, dungeons, or PvP.

Good try though

3 Likes

and to get the full covenant experience, someone calculated takes like 90,000 anima. thats 90 weeks… of 1000 per week

BUFF ANIMA

1 Like

What? The weekly 1k?

That takes 20 min

Edit: ahh i see. If you are trying to catch up.

I would love to see someone get 1000 anima in 20 minutes. If we assume it’s Tuesday, you can get 250 from the world boss. It’ll probably take at least 5 minutes to fly and run there from your covenant hall though, and another couple of minutes to join a group and kill the boss. Then the next easiest way is through world quests. I will assume that each zone has an average of 9 anima tokens available as rewards. Yes I’ve seen more, and I’ve also seen a zone have a single x35 token as a reward. That gives each zone 315 anima. So all the zones together would be 1260.

Sorry, but there is no way anybody is getting 1000 anima in 20 minutes as you claim.

3 Likes