Anima acquisition = Horrid

35 here and 35 there… Just isn’t cutting it.

Plain and simple. Buff the rate at which we get it. Because it’s not fun at all.

68 Likes

Literally don’t need anima for anything except random features in the covenant.

It’s not tied to player power so who cares?

6 Likes

It’s a major aspect of this expansion.

23 Likes

The expansion centers around covenants lol. With everything in said covenant requiring stupid amounts of anima… Yeah. It’s stupid.

26 Likes

Guessing it’ll be buffed gradually as we progress through the expansion.

But yes, the rate at which we can get anima currently is horrid. Everything feels so out of reach.

12 Likes

Not just not fun, it’s not viable. Someone else did the math and to get all the anima stuff from one coven it’d take 5 months of grinding. It’s bad design, plain and simple. It’s like they looked and Legion’s AP grind, and the reheated leftover version known as BFA, and asked “how can we drag this out for our shareholding leeches?”

Honestly, their bad design with SL is the reason we’re getting close to WoD levels of mass unsubbing. And like WoD they won’t come back. Activision needs to be terminated.

16 Likes

Fortunately people are choosing covenants based on power. No need to save all that anima for those sets you’d rather have from another covenant

3 Likes

I’m weak… :rofl:

1 Like

How? I haven’t used anima to upgrade anything in my covenant since week 1 and I was able to complete the covenant campaign and I’m 215 ilvl.

Doesn’t seem like a major aspect to me.

2 Likes

This is supposed to be a patch long grind for primarily cosmetic purposes. You don’t need to farm it out constantly

2 Likes

its time gated like that on purpose cause all the expensive anima stuff isnt even ready yet.

its tied to casual player power , since you can upgrade the covenant set to 197.

1 Like

If by casual you mean not doing any other form of content except the covenant campaign then sure.

1 Like

Some people have goals of pushing “content” and others like to gather and collect.

For the people who like to gather and collect (mogs, mounts, gold, etc) things. It would take 5 months of nothing but farming Anima to get to their goal. Seems like a bit much?

For the rest, you and many others are probably right… it doesnt effect those pushing “content”. Doesn’t mean those who like the latter, should wait for 5 months of farming HARD to reach their goal does it?

12 Likes

Crazy to think their are other people who enjoy the game differently than you, huh?

8 Likes

majority are casually getting those upgrades to, guess what, do stuff thats not shadowlands.

sad truth right here

1 Like

aka - the fun stuff…

1 Like

It’s not crazy but to claim that anima is tied to player power because someone refuses to do 90% of the content in the game isn’t a valid argument.

Good try though

well when the 10% of the content that actually gives rewards , no wonder majority play the 10%.