Angry casuals and S4

9 Likes

Any time you put a reward in a game for a player who plays the game well, noobs are going to cry and moan like, “I pay for this game too, why is this impossible contentz so unachievable! I AM paAYinG Fur ThiS GAME I NEED ThIS REWARD JUST FOR moneys!”

Like they don’t even want to play the game. It’s insane.

4 Likes

Obviously the casual content isn’t for you. Maybe stay in your lane, e-peen weeb.

2 Likes

What does casual even mean anymore. I know many players that only raid normal, and do nothing outside of that. I’d argue they’re more casual than somebody who plays all day, and doesn’t raid.

4 Likes

If they’re “forum weebs”, what does that make you? You’re on the forums. You’re complaining about things. I don’t see the difference.

And I beg to differ about people other than the “forum weebs” not caring. There are tons of Reddit threads, Facebook posts, Twitch comments, WoWHead comments, etc. Probably even more on MMO-Champion (I don’t know as I don’t frequent that one).

Clearly people are upset, and by you making a thread like, “Who cares? It’s an ugly mount,” you’re just dismissing everything they’re saying with a wave of your hand because you think they’re just “forum weebs”. Not even worthy of being called “fellow players” or “friends”.

Your entire post is nothing but trolling just to get everyone more het-up than they already are.

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t they? Those are the people who run LFR that were looking forward to at least something for casuals in season 4. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

World bosses are increased. What do you actually want? Them to scale the HP for existing mobs in the open world?

Or do you want higher ilvl loot from world quests in “old zones”? What are you going to do with that gear? Raid?

This is how WoW has been since vanilla. Literally has not changed. You do dungeons or raid for gear. If you don’t like it then why did you pick WoW over some other MMO?

2 Likes

First off: Step off your high horse for you have none.

The argument “has been since vanilla” doesnt fly. You said it benefits “everyone”. It doesnt. And thats simply how it is.

14 Likes

That’s mostly it. The problem is that the people who raid don’t care about the mounts and stuff as much as the people who don’t lol

What I don’t understand is it’s been this way since 1.0 and people still don’t get it even 17 years later? You do MULTIPLAYER CONTENT in a multiplayer game. Absolutely shook right now

1 Like

It’s my game too and I’ll cry if I want to!

Reviving old content benefits everyone. You need to do some level of testing with it and that’s what this is. It’s a 3-4 month test. More or less a beta cycle for a new style of content.

Not to mention that to get rare mounts (since that’s all people on the forums care about) you have had to do GROUP content since vanilla.

Find a group, kill some bosses. Or don’t get your mount and just use one of your other 387 mounts.

You can still get the mount you just cannot get the CE achievement.

1 Like

Old content not everyone plays. Making your “everybody” argument void. Does it potentially benefit a lot of people? Probably. Does it benefit everybody? No it doesnt.

LFR is group content. Your point being?

7 Likes

Yah but guilds aren’t going to run M Jailer anymore with Fated out. Not 2 day guilds at least :slight_smile:

So, when people do LFR, they’re in there by themselves and soloing everything? I could have swore LFR was multiplayer content.

6 Likes

Yeah sure lets not do a raid that you are going to outgear by 30ilvl while its not fated that drops 2 guaranteed mounts all the way til Dragonflight. Something that wont even take 2hrs. Or even 1 with the skip.

It’s the first step my friend. You have to revive old content first to learn how to tune it. Look at how terrible MT was when it came out for some specs because of new stuff in the game since Legion.

And LFR should have the mount. I’ve already said that lol but people want it “without raiding” which isn’t quite how the game works.

And where have they stated that? People say they want it from LFR. Mainly because it was and still is listed as “any difficulty” ingame.

They dont want it for free by just logging in.

9 Likes

I’m a casual and I’m still looking forward to it. Because more raiders wanting to do more raids, in various ways and so forth — gives casuals an opportunity to get in some odd raids here & there without having to be a hard-core raider. Something I enjoyed about Legion, and even Wrath (Since a lot of people wanted to do achievements for mounts).

Is this your first time on the forums? lol

It :100: percent is … but they kinda gotta point. :thinking: lol

Ooooh, I’d love fated WQs that would be cool. :scream:
They should have done that for sure. I do feel they don’t have the mindset to think of the single-player or casual content much these days, and it could use some work. :pensive:

There’s no new world content and if you’re not going to do the instanced content, what exact need is there for buffed world content gear?