Anetheron Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Anetheron (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

I had a level 50ish Undead Rogue alt named Rana.

Looking for a 60 Tauren Druid named Roark that raided on this server during Vanilla, forgot what the guild was, when he re-rolled from his Dwarf Warrior on Lightninghoof (Sallutation).

Zoltzan - 60 Troll Rogue
Guild - Incinerate

We have a few of the old Incinerate crew playing Classic together. If anyone else from Incin is interested in joining us, let me know!

5 Likes

Name: Lazzaric or Uzel
Class: Warlock or Druid
Guild: DNME

Name: Tellestia
Class: Priest

Name: Littlebootz
Class: Druid
Guild: Learn To Play

Hai old friends if you’re still around. :slight_smile:

Name: Lomius, Undead Warlock

Forget the old guild names. Looking for Paharada, Polania, and anyone else I used to play with.

Still 60, hit me up.

1 Like

Looking for Entropy Guild, Eminence Guild, and Perdition Guild peeps! This is Kapwnage (OT behind Warath)

1 Like

On Anetheron I was in the guild Bloodbath and Beyond - played an undead mage named Vulcom. Looking for my friend Dotngo (Josh?) Aussie kid who sadly visited the US during the height of the swine flu and went missing for a few weeks in game which we had a laugh about at a later time.

So Dotngo if you’re out there come over and say hi to me on Scilla and maybe I’ll see you when classic comes out!

Zoltzan, which server?

Furor - 60 Tauren Warrior
Guild : Learn to Play

Hey,
Used to play horde on this server end of Vanilla and all of BC

Toons:
Spirithunter BE Hunter 70 (Was Troll @ 60) - Was also Spelled Spirthunter
Scepttor BE Pali (Post Vanilla @70)
70 Undead Mage (Can’t remember his name then as i have since stolen a good mates name from the time who played a Warlock - chillechaos)

Guild was Lunatic Assassins (and a few others)

If anyone remembers me look me up i still play! still have those toons too!! just a few are diffrent now haha

Name: Shazamm
Class: Shaman
Guild: Archaic Requiem

I definitely improved so much more as a player lol, but also married and have a small business now.

2 Likes

Ha the good old days of Mediocracy!

Wheres Beats at?

5 Likes

Faraga, Resto druid (mostly). Used to be in Scholae Paladinae (Ian would kill me for not having the squished ae’s. lol), and then later Kovenant, which I have been ever since. I am fortunate to talk to a lot of people from that era, still, but if there is anyone else out there, feel free to get ahold of me :smiley:

1 Like

We’re going Herod - Horde

• Tenshock Human Warlock
• Epiphany
• Any players from Epiphany or the old major Grand Marshal guild

Going Herod Alliance

2 Likes

Do you have a discord ID ? How do I find you guys opening day?

Looking for old Guildmates from Perdition

Discord: Flux#1337