Anetheron Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Anetheron (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Lilkill, rogue, this toon actually. Though he was a gnome back then. I’m looking for members of Eye of the Owl. Hoping to find anybody that remembers it. Ill try and edit with any names I remember.

Looking for players from “The Legacy” or maybe it was just “Legacy”

Specifically looking for a Rogue named OneLock

And a hunter named DarkAngl

Samynda- NE Druid

Looking for people from the guild Provoked, especially looking for Anixa, Khelgar (sp?) Mareck and Toor

1 Like

I was in provoked for awhile. Priest named Delusionz. Also rogue named Critzor.

Maybe it was my mage called Thafinest? I cant remember…i use to pvp with Nastie(rogue) ihealslow(priest) and triplex(rogue)

Used to play an Alliance Dwarf Paladin named Fionn, vanilla-cata. don’t remember which guild I was in, but, looking for anyone who remembers me!

1 Like

Human Paladin, Leyanna, looking for Cat and Ari? We were all in a guild, but I totally forgot the name??? Cat was a mage.

Any old school Punishers Army players still around? A bunch of us are still going together! Hit us up on discord :slight_smile: eVo_PunkyMonkey#6501

2 Likes

Schalana - Nelf Hunter

Soviet Murloc, originally Vas Corp Por, is looking to reconnect with all of our old pals from the Vanilla/BC era.

Firenflame, Human, Mage. Was in the guild Amped. Looking for anyone who is still around and wants to reconnect.

Lilkill i was an officer in this guild during vanilla on my mage sprocklexi… played a lot with cymoril, haleetus, feandris before moving on to unsung heroes and the fifth star during bc/lich king

Used to be on Anetheron a lot main was a hunter named Mashadar, was part of Vehement before running Unrest. Missing some of my old friends. Stardenter, Coopershaw, Raistilin, Rexhunter, Aglaia, Ninurta, Danic just to name a few. Hoping some of yall are still around. Feel free to message me on Discord Naet#9760

3 Likes

Yeah, your name sounds familiar and I definitely remember Cym and Hal.

Evillynn your name also sounds familiar and I played with Aglaia in BC.

Thine - night elf warrior from the guild LAW

Suppp

1 Like

Furor - 60 Tauren Warrior
Pvp fanatic and rank 14 push

This goes beyond Vanilla, but this might reach the right crowds anyways so…

BIG shout out to anyone that played in < Resilient > under any of its 3 GMs (Prophet, Mandorian, and myself) - It was great to play with you back then and I’d love to get together for some gaming once again.

To the guys at < Mediocracy > - getting Grand Crusader together was a hell of a rush and I really enjoyed raiding with you for that 6-8 month stint!

Also quick shout out to Thel, Shrom, Unholyman, Memnarch, Prophet, Johnrambo, Britneyspear, Daninsky, Cecily, and so many others that made Anetheron a fun and competitive server.

5 Likes

Probably not allowed (lol sorry not sorry) but I have always been Horde, pretty much exclusively. But I am looking for a particular Alliance, feral, druid, who used to go by the name Sinistrates. We found each other in Shattrath (yea, i know, not vanilla entirely lol) and once the realms got connected, we lost touch. I remember we would try to lure each other out of safe zones and try to kill each other (they were far better than I ever was at it). If you are out there, Sinistrates, feel free to get ahold of me. It’s still Faraga, still on Anetheron, and I still play a tauren druid. (again apologies if the cross faction thing isn’t allowed, for finding people, but I have been thinking about this person over the years a lot)

1 Like

Hey Mike, hit me up trademark#3631 discord

Edit: Also anyone from Pain Train … get at me.

Snowhite, human paladin of Reign

Loved the initial leveling and weekly WSG games against Learn 2 Play.
saw the Johnrambo shout out, miss that guy!

Claeses Night Elf Druid - Sonata

If anyone I used to roll with is still out there add me; Cuddlebotz#1185