Anduin with PTSD. What am I missing?

A question that is usually a dog whistle.

But not always. And I’m too direct to use dog whistle statements.

I like how this forum topic transitions from Anduin’s PTSD to the players’ generational trauma.

2 Likes

You’re right, let’s get back on topic.

I have wondered, how did Thrall find him, but Genn, Velen, Turalyon or others didn’t?

Anduin was doing just fine, coming to terms with his time as a meat puppet for Shirtless Dollar Store Satan and his weird “will they/won’t they” relationship with Sylvanas. He was doing his therapy, using his healthy coping mechanisms, taking mindful breaths…

But then he read about how Story forum threads about him devolve into talking about racist bananas who should move to China because patriotic dog whistling beheaded the evil overlord’s messenger.

TWW will be the most meta expansion yet, where we learn that our generational trauma infected Anduin.

This is what shall come to pass, I know it.

2 Likes

It sounded like he came through a mage portal so my guess is that Jaina has been tracking Anduin but Thrall was the one who went to speak with him.

She is also hearing Azeroth as we know from the post-Amirdrassil party talk with Thrall and we’ve seen her use divination magic. It makes the most sense. The devs brought her up in Blizzcon so we know she’s involved.