Anduin was the LAST character I wanted this expansion to include

I get that he’s been kinda emo but lots of feed back was a lack of story in game, development etc and I think in this arc, it is necessary to show him work through that and become a man finally that leads the alliance like his father did.

Theoretically speaking, going through what he did in SL. Not surprised he is how he is now. I kind of welcome the old faces of WoW to reunite in this arc and which will lead into what I assume will be a light v void thing.

You’re wrong - we need him.

We need him specifically for what? A weak leader that we can’t trust? There are SO many others who are better qualified. This is just silly.

Normally I can’t stand the guy, but I actually enjoyed seeing Anduin in this cinematic. It wasn’t what I was expecting I guess but I’m not complaining either.

I was hoping that annoying dwarf that’s always asking us to destroy other creatures and their cultures in the name of “exploration” would interrupt the scene and ask us to eliminate him before he betrays everyone once again.

You must be fun at parties.

I assure you I’m more fun than Anduin anyhow.

Based on what I’ve seen, I highly doubt that.

Sylvanas I get, she can go rot, but what’s wrong with Toddy?

How can you make this topic when Baine exists?

Toddy is an ignorant brute.

I didn’t see him as a main character in the expansion introduction video… Nor did I have to hear him whine for 2 years straight. I can’t understand why we couldn’t have just finished him when he was a raid boss, but w/e.

So called because… She was excited to go on an expedition?

I don’t recall her ever causing trouble, but I didn’t internalize Alliance-side DF much.