Anduin was the LAST character I wanted this expansion to include

Solid Snaknduin!
Master Cheifnduin!
Metroidnduin!

So,op, you want him gone,you might have that moment then what would your feelings be.

Doesn’t seem to be the case, since the Dragonscale Expedition is part of this expansion

Maybe she just really likes the largest river in Middle Earth.

Illidan “I am my scars!”

Anduin “None of your past matters.”

1 Like

That cinematic could have been put into The Days of Our Lives and nobody would have noticed.

It was great fidelity but as a big impact to the feels? No. Not here.

1 Like

I think it goes like

Saduin
Cryduin

His final form is yet to be seen. It’s anyone’s guess what happens to him after Cryduin.

Mine would be indifference… he’s not a really good character. He exists so that the devs can make the Alliance look like a joke.

1 Like

I see people still calling him a cry baby for looking into the glare of light I’m sure people had this experience in their lives,it’s a cinematic it’s drama please know the difference. He doesn’t cry every where he goes, grow up.

You forgot Depresseduin.

3 Likes

YES PLEASE

My feelings would be…Well…Goodbye?

I know a ton of priests and paladins that can take his place, haven’t committed as many atrocities(if you ignore what they’ve done to animals for quest givers), and have WAY better relationships with The Light than Anduin has.

Bonus that they’ve never turned on me or spent entire raid nights whining and groaning into my headphones

There is NOTHING special, unique, or interesting about Anduin. I think he symbolizes so many things that are wrong with the world. For instance, he’s only “important” because he was born into the right family. This guy had every privilege…Everything handed to him on a silver platter. Still complaining, whining, and betraying us all…Even though he has had and has always had everything anyone could ever want.

The world of warcraft simply doesn’t need him because he doesn’t matter at all. So it’s so hard for me to imagine WHY IN THE WORLD the writers thought hey you know who should be a main character in the next story? This guy almost nobody likes that is 100% replaceable and irrelevant.

Cool! I wanted him!
Always do! I love Anduin and he’s come such a long way.

Can’t wait to reunite with my King.

Surprise, Anduin and Slyvanas are gonna come back and lead the new Lich Council, because kings suck.

Its ok to include him but they have a cinematic with a story and then say hey take your toon and go underground and play with spiders… not a great connection between the two

Poor guy doesn’t know where babies come from.

I’ve actually always been an Anduin fan; Forgetting SL ever happened (To at least have Greymane wield some honor Heh), I’m just thinking Anduin had a midlife crisis (ooh foreshadowing) and decided to wander for a bit.
Unlike most characters, we’ve seen this guy from a kid to man… but, we’re not asking the good question here.
WHERE THE HECK ARE THRALL’S KIDS!? With how many timeskips we be doing, they should be early teens by War Within!

I’ll go if Andy promises he won’t be there too.

Im with you on this for now, if anduin grows his balls back he over comes his trauma he could be the next turalyon

He thinks the come from eggs, so notably he’s shaken and confused.

1 Like

I disagree, im not even mad to see Thrall again, The only characters i didnt want to see for a long long time are Sylvanas and that coffee shop strong female dwarf from the start of the Dragonflight mainquest storyline.

1 Like

Agree with both of those, but if they’d just also exclude Andy I’d be more onboard with this expansion story